Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it so difficult to keep gains from a bulking cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it so difficult to keep gains from a bulking cycle?

Even with proper ptc and diet gains from bulking cycles like deca/test/d-bol cycle seem to disapear over a period of 4 months or so after cycle is completed why is that???????
    what would be best cycle for keeping gains long after cycle is over?

Re: Why is it so difficult to keep gains from a bulking cycle?

Originally posted by dirtyluke1
    Even with proper ptc and diet gains from bulking cycles like deca/test/d-bol cycle seem to disapear over a period of 4 months or so after cycle is completed why is that???????
    what would be best cycle for keeping gains long after cycle is over?
    probably because a lot of bulking cycles include lots of water retention drugs and probably high sodium intake. you would be amazed on how much water the body can hold and expel. focusing on lean gains for a cycle is always better IMO. a nice 5 pound lean gain in a cycle is much better than jacking up to 40 pounds of weight and then dropping all of it when you come off. and then getting frustrated to top it off.

Comment

thks for the reply stonecold54 what would be a good cycle for lean gains???? 10-15lb or so

Comment

thks for the reply stonecold54 what would be a good cycle for lean gains???? 10-15lb or so
        eq (if you can control the hunger), test with an anti-e for bloat. winny or anavar with that.

Comment

how about this
          weeks1-14 eq 400mg/week
          week1-14 ehtanate 500mg/week
          weeks1-8 fina 100mg /e/o/d good enough for 10-15lb?

Comment

thats a good cycle the gains you make are up to your diet PCT and your genitics(sp?) i can take twice that and only gain 5-10lbs. but im a anti-e freak !!!

Comment

how about this
              weeks1-14 eq 400mg/week
              week1-14 ehtanate 500mg/week
              weeks1-8 fina 100mg /e/o/d good enough for 10-15lb?
              I like that for very lean gains but it isn't so much a bulker ( just finished that very combo but with prop instead of test e) and fina is a little rough to run more then 6 weeks. might want to run the test 1 to 15 and the fina 10 to 16.

SC is dead on about that EQ, I fact it so suck ass for cuttting that I will never run it again (you get so hungry that you will actually get ill and throw up)

But if your looking for is 10 to 15 I love short cycles. I have had much better luck with a short ester 6 week bulk cycle then I ever did with the last one.

30 to 50mg Methandrostenolone weeks 1 to 6 (depends on you)
              75mgTestosterone Propionate weeks 1 to 6
              50mg Trenbolone Acetate ED weeks 1 to 6
              1mg Letrozole ED weeks 1 to 6
              PCT is Nolvadex 40mg for the first 2 weeks then 20mg for the next 2 weeks.

Between the letro and the fina you will not hold very much water at all even with the dbol. Dbol and fina rock, even without the prop.

also letro is too strong for some people (me for one) an alteritive that I always run now instead is proviron 50mg ED and nolvadex 10mg ed. that will aslo keep you dry but can be exspencive

Comment

Working...
              X