starting m1t in the middle of my cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting m1t in the middle of my cycle

i am currently runnin deca at 400mgs a week for 10 weeks. i am on week 5 now and was wondering what people think about me starting m1t now.

anyone???????????

Comment

Adding an androgen to your anabolic is a good idea. I say go for it.

Comment

I was told by a mod on another board that M1T, if it was to cause gyno it would most likely be Progesterone induced. Wouldn't that make it not match up well with Deca.

Was I given some bad info?

Fpot66

Comment

I gave my answer under the assumption that soccerman had gotten ahold of bromocriptine (as advised earlier), which will take care of that gyno. I sincerely hope he isn't going ahead with his cycle if he hasn't....as a bad case of gyno is much worse than cutting short a cycle.

Comment

But he wouldnt have a problem with m1t.. i thought it doesnt aromatize.. i am a little confused myself now.

Comment

Let's forget about the M1T for the moment....until there is some bromocriptine or Dostinex in the mix, the cycle should be halted.

Comment

Here's the profile for M1T, taken from another site:

Methyl-1-Testosterone (aka M1T)

Methyl 1-testosterone, or 17aa-1-testosterone, is the methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone. This structural modification makes steroids much more orally bioavailable by inhibiting breakdown in the liver. Although it has only been widely available for a short period of time, feedback on this compound indicates that it may be the most effective legal prohormone/steroid product on the market regardless of delivery method, and it is hands down the most effective oral product. On the other hand, most users report a wealth of side effects, and this compound is not to be taken lightly. It does not have a long history of use or a well-established safety profile, and proper precautions should be taken.

The profile of methyl 1-test is similar to that of 1-test – it does not convert to estrogen, and it is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (less than 1-test). When compared to orally administered methyltestosterone, methyl 1-test is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-220% as androgenic.

The side effects reported by users of methyl 1-test are many and individual reactions vary considerably. The most commonly reported side effect is lethargy, which can range from mild to severe. Other common side effects include increased blood pressure, bloating, joint pains, cramps, mild headaches, insomnia, aggressiveness, and irritability. Many users also find that methyl 1-test decreases appetite, which can be harmful or beneficial depending on one's goals. These side effects can be reduced by lowering dosage or taking smaller doses more frequently. Combining it with another androgen (such as 4-AD) may also help, but feedback on this is limited.

Another concern with methyl 1-test (and methylated steroids in general) is hepatotoxicity. Although this tends to be exaggerated, it is still prudent to take certain precautions. First and foremost, other substances that are toxic to the liver (such as alcohol) should be avoided to avoid placing extra stress on the liver. If methyl 1-test is stacked, it would be best to stack it with something other than an oral steroid/prohormone, such as a transdermal. Milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid, and N-acetyl-cysteine are commonly recommended to help protect the liver. For further information on 17aa steroids and hepatotoxicity, see the following article:

Hepatotoxicity: Fact or Fiction, by Roy Harper

When taking methyl 1-test, it is best to start out with at least a week at a dose of 5-10 mg to see how one reacts. Many users find this range to be effective, while others feel the ideal amount is 20-40 mg. It comes down to the experience, goals, and individual reaction. Many find a lower dose to be just as effective as a higher one, but with less side effects. With a compound such as this, it is generally best to err on the side of caution, especially for those that are less experienced with steroids. Most seem to find their ideal dose to be in the 10-30 mg range. Cycle length should be kept short, in the range of 1-4 weeks. Finally, it is especially important to take adequate time off after each cycle with this substance to allow the body to recover.

Comment

hitman i have gotten some bromocriptine

Comment

my friend is also takin deca and he cannot get any bromo. what do u sugguest he does and he doesnt really wanna stop his cycle.

Comment

If you can get deca, can't you get test? If so, why on earth would you want to use M1t w/ the deca? Not to mention w/ no sort of test in the mix, your libido is a goner... don't plan on hooking up w/ any women during this cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by soccerman
                        my friend is also takin deca and he cannot get any bromo. what do u sugguest he does and he doesnt really wanna stop his cycle.
                        If he is developing gyno, and can't get any bromo or dostinex...he needs to stop the cycle whether he wants to or not. Gyno surgery is EXPENSIVE!

Comment

hitman do u like bromo or dostinex better.

Comment

I haven't ever tried dostinex, so I can't really comment on it first-hand. I am currently using bromo 1.25mg ED to keep my nips safe from the NPP (short-estered deca) that I'm using, and it is working great.

Comment

so would 1.25 mg a day be a good number for me

Comment

Working...
                              X