600mg Deca/wk (1 cc twice a week)

Comment

Re: QV Deca 300

Originally posted by Darkgable3003
      How many cc's of deca 300, and sustanon 250 are good
      on a 12 week cycle

im 6'3
      body fat of 17%
      stats? Didn't Stonecold answer this ? or are you trying to aske something differnt?

Edit, I just read your post in the chem forum. you really need to stop and learn more about what your doing before you go any further. If you can't do the basic math that is required then you don't need to be use gear. How will you know how much you are taking? You need to do a great deal more research and learn about dosaging, pct, and the types of gear.
      Last edited by Skyefire; 05-18-04, 01:34 PM.

Comment

get your bf% down closer to 10 or 12 first, then start a bulking cycle.

if you are going to start either way...

go with:

1-11: deca 450mg/week (1.5 cc's)
        1-12: sust. 125mg/eod (.5cc)

you are 6'3" and 205 and at pretty high bf, so you are probably pretty new to cycling. 750 test and 600 deca is too much for you IMO. but like I said: get your bf% down closer to 10 or 12 first, then start a bulking cycle.

Comment

Re: Re: QV Deca 300

Originally posted by Skyefire
          stats? Didn't Stonecold answer this ? or are you trying to aske something differnt?

Edit, I just read your post in the chem forum. you really need to stop and learn more about what your doing before you go any further. If you can't do the basic math that is required then you don't need to be use gear. How will you know how much you are taking? You need to do a great deal more research and learn about dosaging, pct, and the types of gear.
          I agree. you need to be careful. if you can't do a simple conversion then you definetly have no business doing a cycle. I don't mean to scold, I like to help out, but this is ridiculus. you have asked the same question like 12 time in a bunch of different posts.

Comment

I thought I had the right conversion, just making sure
            sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Darkgable3003
              I thought I had the right conversion, just making sure
              sorry
              I just don't want you to get hurt trying to better yourself. steroids are amazing when everything is done right but it takes a lot of know-how to get everything right. just keep reading and help yourself to all the knowledge here.

Comment

Working...
              X