Back in action, the summer cutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in action, the summer cutter

Well after dropping the frew extra poudns that Ive put on over the winter, its back to getting the ball rolling again

I have never been completly shredded except for one occasion in my life, not that I dont have the desire to do so, my schedule limits me to taking my body to the extreme, Im starting this cycle at 278, at around 12-15%, but I think that things will lighten up this summwer and with any luck, I can turn that 12-15% to hopefully 10%, weight is of no object, I just dont wanna get to the point like I usualy do, where im too big for the rides at great adventure, yes my chest/ribcage expands well beyond the posted limit

its 12 weeks total, and it consist of the following
    I had a frioend make this cocktail for me, to reduce the volume of oil per day

Weeks 1-4(the warm up, which Im just about done)
    prop-100mgs
    tren-100mgs
    eq-75 mgs
    All comprised in 1ml
    HCG on week 6 for 10 days, at 500 iu ed, fina surpresses me very quickly

Weeks 4-12, also all comprised into 1ml
    prop-100mgs
    tren-100 mgs
    eq base-100mgs
    nandrolone phenylprop- 100mgs
    winstrol-50-100mgs

All injections are done on an ed basis(all 4 in 1ml, semi painful shot), winstrol are 50mg tabs by BD
    HCG again on week 12, this time 1000iu eod for 20 days
    Liquidex .5mg, ed
    PCT novla at 40mgs ed, for 21 days

GH hasnt been determined yet, but I might run it during and after for 20 weeks, at 4iu ed

comments and opinions are very welcome

Im hoping to round out at about 265-275, with a desent bf%, really dont care about hardcore defintion, being solid, and defined is all I need, along with a good diet, and cardio regimine, plus I will be traing to guys at the local gym, to help possible get them ready for NPC showing, the guys have the genetics I wish I did, so they will inspire me as I inspire them
    HCG will

some comments fellas, come on, por favor

Comment

I waiting for you to tell me how that second round is going to feel LOL.

BTW bro, 500mg ED is insane :D that is 3.5 grams a week.

Though I do like the concept of the nand PP and fina. I would be very interest to know how that works as I am think of something the same (nand cyp and tren e while running dbol for 6 then prop for 6 then 6 with fuzzybol) So please let me know how this works

BTW. I no longer recomend EQ for a cutting cycle (not sure if the bold base will have the same effect) as I couldn't keep to my diet for shit.

Comment

I think it looks nice. I can't take tren and winny doesn't do much for me. I always try to make my cutting simple usually just one drug like test or anavar but everyone likes different things. and like skyfire, for me and some of my friends eq is not an option because of the hunger. looks like you have all the right elements in your training, I wish I had some guys to inspire me at the gym. LOL-good luck with it and you have to post some pics after it is done (with no leather pants on).

Comment

ick.

i dont see that shot isnt fucking painful. Why not just sub the tren for something more palletable ? What kind of calories are you expecting to take in with this ?

Comment

oh yeah I forgot to ask how much BA is needed to suspend that much gear in 1ml?

Comment

Looks solid, bro...just have a couple of questions:

1. What is your hair situation, given that you're running winny and tren?

2. Are you going to have any gyno concerns while running NPP and tren? I tried NPP for the first time recently, and found myself scrambling to pick up some bromocriptine after the 3rd shot...and that was at 100mg EOD.

Comment

Its in the process of being finished up, he had recieved all materials in the beginning of the week, and hes confident he can do this.
                I'll be cutting the shot with a combo of B12, and lidocaine, as Im sure the BA ratio will be moderatly high, black labels KOT 600mg test, wasnt that bad, so Im beliving I can handle this

Hitman, Ihve been using propecia for sometime now, so the hair has come back, but is still thin, in all honesty Im not concerned if gets any thinner, Im gonna be 27, its just that time in my life where things start to go, and I look pretty good with a shaved head anyways

Gyno is no concern either, I had the glands removed yrs ago, its a beautiful thing

Pudgy, I love tren, love it love it, will not do a cycle without it
                Calories probably will be between 3-4k, 90% clean with a few greasy burgers thrown in early in the day for that extra boost

Skye and Stonecold, I will def keep everyone updated weekly on progress and lifts and so on, although I doubt I will be posting any new pics for paranoia reasons of my own, even without my face the markings on my body could be a dead give away, know what I mean?

Comment

What did you ever decide about the GH? Also, if your cutting why aren't you throwing in any ECA or Clen? Just curious. Cycle definitely seems well planned out, can't wait to hear the end results.

Comment

with ED injections.. i'm curious what your site routine is. how long before you hit the same site again assuming the BA pain is gonna be at least 3-4 days to subside.

2nd ? - how much B12 and lido are you supplementing each shot with, and will the massive amounts of B12 negatively affect you in any way? will your body build up a tolerance level to the lido?

Comment

i guess that was a few questions :)

Comment

Looks great doom... I wish I had your mass to work with. Good luck and keep us all posted?

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
                          with ED injections.. i'm curious what your site routine is. how long before you hit the same site again assuming the BA pain is gonna be at least 3-4 days to subside.

2nd ? - how much B12 and lido are you supplementing each shot with, and will the massive amounts of B12 negatively affect you in any way? will your body build up a tolerance level to the lido?
                          every spot you can think of will be used, 1cc will dissapate qucikly, delts, chest, calves, tris, bi's, and so on

the ba, may not be much higher tha what Im using now, the newer blend is only another 125mgs, and this blend is smooth
                          1 amp of B12, with .5cc of lidocaine, then keep mineral ice on it, and use motrin, or advil, or something more with a kick if need be
                          1000mch is a daily dose, that will be 2.5ml per body part, not using the same one for at least 8 days

Comment

With that amount of gear in 1 ml I cringe to think of the calf injects. You sure you wanna do that? Other than that, looks like you got one hell of a cycle there. Keep us updated with the change in body comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                              Skye and Stonecold, I will def keep everyone updated weekly on progress and lifts and so on, although I doubt I will be posting any new pics for paranoia reasons of my own, even without my face the markings on my body could be a dead give away, know what I mean?
                              your last name isn't Gravano is it??? LOL ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X