Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't decide between Deca and Fina HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't decide between Deca and Fina HELP!!

I am getting ready to start my 4th cycle stats 5'9 180lb but i cant decide which to run Deca 300mg/weeks for 10 weeks or Fina100mg e/o/d/ for 7 weeks i have done both in the past thats why its so difficyultr for me to decide i am looking for 20lb of mass on this cycle on a 4500cal diet my cycle will look like this
    weeks 1-14 ethanate 500mg/week
    weeks 1-5 d-bol 30mg/day
    now should i run deca at 300mg/week weeks 1-10
    or fina at 100mg e/o/d weeks 1-7 what would be the differances between both????? which would be better and why??????

Re: Can't decide between Deca and Fina HELP!!

Originally posted by dirtyluke1
    I am getting ready to start my 4th cycle stats 5'9 180lb but i cant decide which to run Deca 300mg/weeks for 10 weeks or Fina100mg e/o/d/ for 7 weeks i have done both in the past thats why its so difficyultr for me to decide i am looking for 20lb of mass on this cycle on a 4500cal diet my cycle will look like this
    weeks 1-14 ethanate 500mg/week
    weeks 1-5 d-bol 30mg/day
    now should i run deca at 300mg/week weeks 1-10
    or fina at 100mg e/o/d weeks 1-7 what would be the differances between both????? which would be better and why??????
    I don't gain much mass of tren so i would use deca if you are looking more for mass.

Comment

My two cents,...I'd take Tren over Deca anyday. I only use Deca if my joints need the lubrication. I think there are better things out there to take the place of Deca, and Id rather not have that floating in my system for 12 months. Your gonna get the Mass from the Dbol's anyhow with the T.

Tren, if made properly, ROCKS! It may not pile on pounds as much as others, but the gains are solid. People get the wrong impression of Plix. Its deceiving! You could gain only 10 lbs on it, but your BF % could down down a few %'s, therefore you've gained a lot more lbs of muscle if you consider the weight you lost from that fat! But I wouldnt take it for more than 4 weeks in your cycle.

Just my opinion!
      Peace

Comment

i prefer deca for mass, i also like it because it helps my painful joints

Comment

Man are you joke'n! Roll wit tha TREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Run them together, I like the combo personally
            Tren is very lil size but great strength, deca gives good size with strength and helps to lubricate the joints

Fina is the most andrigenic thing we have, 3x more so than test, but it also surpresses test quickly, and with deca added, I would reccomend, HCG and proviron in there to keep things in working order

Comment

^ agree. . .I usually run test, tren and EQ or deca. . .great stack for size and density!

Comment

Working...
              X