Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil Service Drug Test - AS caught?

Here's a different question:

Have a friend at the gym who is getting a job with the federal government (civil service) and will be drug tested. He's on a test. only cycle.

Anybody know if it will be caught? Thx.

They usually don't test for steriods unless they are suspicious. I think he'd be ok, usually drug tests are for narcotics and marijuana. He should be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Twix
      They usually don't test for steriods unless they are suspicious. I think he'd be ok, usually drug tests are for narcotics and marijuana. He should be ok.
      yes, this is correct. if you don't give them a reason they won't test for it. it is too expensive for them to do without cause. all the police departments and sheriffs department is on the sauce where I live so they can't be checking too hard. LOL

Comment

Thanks, guys. For anybody also checking...I was digging and went to an OPM (U.S. Office of Personnel Management - HR people for the gov.) website that listed the SAHMSA regulations for federal employee drug testing.

They test only for Schedule I and II drugs, specifically opiates, amphetamines, and marijuana/cocaine. Schedule IIIs are safe unless suspicious. They are free to test if they suspect.

Some agencies test more, such as Transportation and CIA/FBI, but typical civilian federal employee gets the pee in the cup I & II test.

Comment

i am a civil service aswell and get tested all the time--they test for rec drugs

if they tested for gear they would have hit the lotto with me bro--lol

Comment

Originally posted by house1
            i am a civil service aswell and get tested all the time--they test for rec drugs

if they tested for gear they would have hit the lotto with me bro--lol
            me too. LOL

Comment

Working...
            X