• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Evaluation

I'm planin on runnin this for 12 weeks:
    Test enth at 500mg a week (250 E4D)
    EQ 400mg a week (200 E4D)
    Deca 300mg a week (haven't decided how to break it up yet)
    Some Anti-E throughout & Nolvadex PCT

This is my second cycle and the main goal is mass. The tendon in my wrist was injured in the past from wrestling and the pain came back after my first cycle (Test enth 500mg a week for 10 weeks w/ armidex and nolvadex PCT). I think the test caused my collagen synthesis to drop and weaken my wrist, so i wanted to take EQ to help repair it and deca to lubricate and build mass along with the test. I know time off is the way to heal but i tried that for awhile and I want to go with this. I already know the "u can't run deca w/ EQ" saying is a myth, but other than that any ideas would be greatly appreciated. So any comments bros?
    :cool:

I think you'd be fine cutting out the EQ and maby substituting it with some drol or dbol in the beginning. The deca you don't really have to split up because its long ester. but you may want to if the enathate hurts you, you can mix it in with your test shots to ease some soreness from injections. Deca should do fine on your joints, I don't see a need for the EQ imo, except maby to increase appetite.

Comment

Thanx for the info bro i'll probably just hit 300mg of deca once a week and not break it up. I wanted the test for mass and obvious reasons, deca for mass and lubrication and I found this on EQ: Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340%

Comment

Re: Cycle Evaluation

Originally posted by eaglewrestler27
        I'm planin on runnin this for 12 weeks:
        Test enth at 500mg a week (250 E4D)
        EQ 400mg a week (200 E4D)
        Deca 300mg a week (haven't decided how to break it up yet)
        Some Anti-E throughout & Nolvadex PCT

This is my second cycle and the main goal is mass. The tendon in my wrist was injured in the past from wrestling and the pain came back after my first cycle (Test enth 500mg a week for 10 weeks w/ armidex and nolvadex PCT). I think the test caused my collagen synthesis to drop and weaken my wrist, so i wanted to take EQ to help repair it and deca to lubricate and build mass along with the test. I know time off is the way to heal but i tried that for awhile and I want to go with this. I already know the "u can't run deca w/ EQ" saying is a myth, but other than that any ideas would be greatly appreciated. So any comments bros?
        :cool:
        run it 14 weeks and you will have a great bulker. Run the test two week past everthing else so it clears last though BTW 200mg E4D is 350mg a week not 400, 250mg E4D is 438 per week . but you don't need to break up the deca or the EQ anyway. Once a week of those is fine. the test e should be taken twice a week. for instance if you want to keep life simple (KISS) go monday and thursday shots 1/2 your test and EQ on monday, the other half of your test on thursday with you deca. That will work fine.

Deda and EQ are a great combo. wish I had done it my first cycle/

As for healing your wrist for it might help but time and rest before you next cycle will help more

Comment

I'd drop the deca down to 200mg/week....this is only your second cycle, so you don't need to push the dosages...Deca at 200 will give your joints the effects you desire. 500 test with 400 EQ and 200 deca is still breaking a gram per week, which is plenty high for your second cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
            I'd drop the deca down to 200mg/week....this is only your second cycle, so you don't need to push the dosages...Deca at 200 will give your joints the effects you desire. 500 test with 400 EQ and 200 deca is still breaking a gram per week, which is plenty high for your second cycle.
            i agree with this if you are using the deca mainly for the lubrication then even 100-200 will do that. I did that for my last cycle and liked it a lot. other than that Test/EQ is a great cycle. just keep that wrist healthy.

Comment

Alright bros u answered all my questions i really appreciate it. I'll run the deca at 200mg and take it like Skyefire suggested: 14 weeks and run the test past 2. Thanx again bros

Comment

Originally posted by eaglewrestler27
                Alright bros u answered all my questions i really appreciate it. I'll run the deca at 200mg and take it like Skyefire suggested: 14 weeks and run the test past 2. Thanx again bros
                good luck with it keep us updated.

Comment

Two more questions, will a simple Nolvadex post cycle suffice or do I need HCG? And what anti-e would u run during this cycle (considering IGF-1 levels and other side effects) thanx again bros.

Comment

I don't see a need for HCG with this cycle, unless you get shut down hard but I doubt it would happen because your deca dose will be low and even your test is fairly low. You can run Nolvadex throughout for an anti-e. For PCT you can use clomid at 100mg for 10 days then 50mgs for another 10 days. Or you can even run the Nolvadex PCT at 40mgs a day.

Comment

Here's my take on it: when in doubt, run the HCG. It's only a few extra $$$ to ensure that you recover as quickly as possible, therefore keeping as much of your gains as possible. For anti-e during cycle, I like Letrozole...works great. Don't take a full 2.5 mg ED though....1/4 or 1/5 of that dose will do just fine for most people.

Comment

I like HCG with any deca or tren cycle no matter how short or how long. it just makes sense to keep them at size to recover as fast as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                          I like HCG with any deca or tren cycle no matter how short or how long. it just makes sense to keep them at size to recover as fast as possible.
                          :agree:

Comment

Alright bros how would u suggest i run the HCG?

Comment

After trying a few different ways, I like shooting 500IU per day for ten days at the end of my cycle best.

Comment

Working...
                              X