T-3 and HGH a bad combo??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-3 and HGH a bad combo??

I have read that t-3 can actually hinder gaines from HGH. I was under the impression that these 2 compounds went nicely together. Any thought or studies proving this wrong or right?

i thought hypothyroidism was a possible side effect of hgh. Im almost sure of it. In that case additional t-3 would seem very useful. Altho i have never taken hgh and i am not an expert.

Comment

unless used at fairly large doses, you won't see much growth from GH. but pudgy is correct, hypothyroidism is a side effect, so its not a bad idea to run them in conjunction. however, to much t-3 will hinder gains with or without GH.

Comment

I have alway's read that they complimented each other, could you post the article Bouncer ?

Comment

yes, pudge and goliath correct,

just a tad of t-3, 25 mcg per day keeps the lethargy away

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
            unless used at fairly large doses, you won't see much growth from GH.
            Come on Goliath, get with it brother, your talking to the GH king man. :p im not asking about growth from GH numnuts. i was asking if the 2 compounds will interfear with each other. there is a good post over at ology i will post it here. one sec.

Comment

Here is my post on ology. Read the articles Drveej11 posted. Very good reads. http://steroidology.com/forum/showth...threadid=40882

Comment

I plan on running GH hopefully in November. I'll be throwing in a dose of anywhere from around 12.5 mcg to 25mcg. I see no reason for a dose this small to hinder gains.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  Here is my post on ology. Read the articles Drveej11 posted. Very good reads. http://steroidology.com/forum/showth...threadid=40882
                  yeah..those were some good reads.

Comment

after 5 weeks thyroid supression kicks in 12.5-25mcg is just fine, and wont take the body that long to rebound, after coming off

Comment

cool, i will just run the t-3 low dose.

Comment

cool, i will just run the t-3 low dose.
                        will be doing the same myself--

when are you doing a show?

Comment

Working...
                        X