Stan QV 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan QV 50

Hello all, I am curious about this Stan QV 50 from Mexico. I am looking to find out how much should be taken and how often. I am 6'3", 240 lbs. and want to lose my belly and get a little bigger and defined. First off, is this the product for me; and secondly, how is it taken for best results assuming I am working out 5 days a week cardio and weights. Thank to all for any info.
    How much
    100.00%
    How Often
    0.00%
    What type of workout regimine
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

First off.. its NOT a fat burner..the only tihng that is going to help you with your belly is a proper diet and cardio... dont be misinformed that taking winny will "shred you up" if you arent doing the proper cardio and diet then its just not going to happen man.. YES winny builds solid lean muscle gain..

It should be taking at the very least 50/mg eod ... Most will take it at 100/mg every other day..or even everyday.
    I have seen great results on taking 50/mg ED.

Make sure you have something for your joints as winny will dry them out a bit.. so get yourself some joint formula.

Please write back with more information on your training routine.. do you have atreadmill or something to do cardio on at home? I need some more information from you to better help you with the work out routine..
    How old are ya ?
    Ok man talk to you soon..get back to us

Comment

I second that about the proper diet and cardio. I ran it 50 mg eod for 3 wks, 100 mg eod 3 wks and 50 mg eod 2 weeks. Ran with Trembolona QV 75 and was a great stack. Great lean mass and with my proper diet I shredded well and had veins like garden hoses in my arms and legs, even alot in my abdominal areas as well.\

Comment

Who was retarted enough to vote on this "poll" just now? :wacko:

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          DIET
          :bravonew:

Pssst, This thread is about two years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            Pssst, This thread is about two years old.
            :laughnew: :laughnew: :laughnew:

Comment

Working...
            X