Sydgroup Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydgroup Products

Any of you guys on any of their products right now?

How are they compared to QV?

Ive heard great things about their eq... as soon as I have money Im trying it.

Comment

I used their winny and enjoyed it.

Comment

i'm sure B-Lean will reply. he has used a lot of their products. i think it was him that posted a while ago about the EQ.

Comment

has any of there products been tested?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            has any of there products been tested?
            i believe it is jurox. just a new company name. i don't know of any tests though...

Comment

Haven't seen any tests.

Comment

I will let you know in six months :D I have to use up everything in my safe first before I order anything else. Of course by then I will be about 30 years old (25 now). I am sure in the next few months we will see the same exact sequence we saw with QV. It will be great for a while, then some people will say it didn't do shit and that the injections hurt blah blah blah but then it will all calm down and people will use it like every other mex drug.

Comment

Sydgroup=Jurox

Comment

Sydgroup is great! Love their EQ and Cyp. Their Winstrol and Susp. has been around for years under the name Grupo Commercial Tarasco. and before that Jurox. They also have 300mg Nandralone Cypianate.
                    I personally wont use QV again now that Sydgroup is available to me. Hopefully they will have a propianate ester out soon!!!
                    If you get a chance try Sydgroup you will not be disappointed.

Comment

Yeah I saw that nandrolone cyp on a list. Very tempting.

Comment

hmmm, looking to change brands, may have to give them a go

Comment

Putting my order in tonight or tomorrow for some cyp and eq.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Lean
                            Hopefully they will have a propianate ester out soon!!!
                            I've seen syd prop for sale. It's out there.

Comment

I would love to see some Syd prop, how many Mgs/cc was it, And are you sure its real b/c it isnt on their website and noone else has seen it anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X