Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is a very dangerous drug that should be banned.. read on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a very dangerous drug that should be banned.. read on...

After all the rubbish I read about sides of aas (you should read some of the sides of the simple pharmacy drugs most of us use without thinking...) I found this and thought it may make some think...

BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!
    Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

is also known as hydroxl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
    contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
    may cause severe burns.
    contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
    accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
    may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
    has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
    Contamination is reaching epidemic proportions!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

as an industrial solvent and coolant.
    in nuclear power plants.
    in the production of styrofoam.
    as a fire retardant.
    in many forms of cruel animal research.
    in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
    as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.
    Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

Can you guys guess what it is?

WATER!!!

Comment

Hydric Acid!

Comment

Originally posted by playthegame
        WATER!!!
        ditto

Comment

Originally posted by playthegame
          WATER!!!
          Dihydrogen Monoxide
          2 hydrogens 1 oxygen
          H20---->Water

What does this have to do with AS ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
            Dihydrogen Monoxide
            2 hydrogens 1 oxygen
            H20---->Water

What does this have to do with AS ?
            it is given to point out that anything can be dangerous no matter what the substance is. People harp on things that they do not understand with steroids being one of them. but you can die from drinking too much water and so on and so forth.

Comment

^ is true. You most certainly can die from just about anything, but telling us in here that is like preaching to the choir :D

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                ^ is true. You most certainly can die from just about anything, but telling us in here that is like preaching to the choir :D
                print it out and post it on all the telephone poles in your city. LOL or send a copy to the local newspaper.

Comment

H20 baby!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                    print it out and post it on all the telephone poles in your city. LOL or send a copy to the local newspaper.
                    I feel like I'm always preaching to people lol. Some just show their stupidity by their closemindedness. Every now in then though there are a few that change their opinion and realize maybe just maybe the media isn't always correct.....

As "juicers" we'll always be fighting an uphill battle. Oh well, goin take a shot. lol.

Comment

Thanks Stonecold... exactly what I was trying to point out...

Lmg... I know that most of us are the converted but lately I have seen sooooooo many posts that seem to push the sides of aas all out of proportion.... just thought I would post something to think on... and if you think thats bad you should see the right up for aspirin...!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X