best clen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best clen

What the preference between Oxyflux and Novegam or IP?

And why, which should be cheaper?

Thanks

Oxyflux sucks, never heard of the second one, IP is crap.

I'd say go with lion nutrition's clen or ventipulmin. Just my opinion.

Comment

Spiropent are my favorite but I also liked Novegam - never had IP and did not like Oxyflux - so go with the Novegams.

Comment

As for tabs... Spiropent is a better choice, but pricey. Oxyflux & IP are about equal and have worked well for me. never tried Nove. Oxyflux and IP can be found cheaper, but the cheapest i've ever found was Brogen which i used twice. 1st time i didn't notice anything, 2nd time i had all the side-effects but not sure if it actually worked. i didn't gain weight, but i was able to eat like shit and not appear to become fatter... but i didn't really loose any weight either.

Comment

Spiro and Novegam are very effective, Oxyflux is very underdosed, and Hubei has the highest potency .4mcg

Comment

cool, thanks everyone.

Comment

I think Hubei is 1 of the best.

Comment

Just started taking Lion Nutrition's clen today and this shit has me shaking like a leaf. Good product. and cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by on_a_mission
                  Just started taking Lion Nutrition's clen today and this shit has me shaking like a leaf. Good product. and cheap.
                  Nice F$%&ING lats, Bro! :) If that's you in your avatar of course.

Comment

For the Hubei clen, can you break the pills/tabs apart to get the 20mcg starting dosage??

If anyone has pics of Novegam, Nihfi, spiro, Hubei, can you please post them in the pics section.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by decadan
                      Nice F$%&ING lats, Bro! :) If that's you in your avatar of course.
                      Thanks bro

Comment

lion is cheep and the jury is in it is better than any tab.....the absorption rate is higher than a pill .....the secret is in the formula....click the link........fruit punch

http://lionnutrition.com/shop/produc...7c41af37abd1db

Comment

I have been researching Clen for several months, and think that I am qualifield to render an opinion on what is considered the best. It is understood and consistant in the "Get ripped community", that Spiropent is rate the best by far. After joining this forum (Thread) I have discovered there are other's that are consider to be good. However, simple stupid is the best policy. SPIROPENT ALL THE WAY!!!

Also, Oxiflux and a couple of others are getting a bad name. There is a place for them. i.e for those who are experiencing shakes and headaches. I would say something like Oxiflux is for you. It is a milder clen.

Comment

spiropent

just ordered some spiropent clen. Paid XXX for XXX pills....that good price or next time shop around more?
                            Last edited by hitmansb; 03-11-06, 11:43 PM. Reason: discussing prices

Comment

Re: spiropent

Originally posted by tron
                              just ordered some spiropent clen. Paid XXX for XXX pills....that good price or next time shop around more?
                              It’s not a good idea to discuss prices.
                              Last edited by hitmansb; 03-11-06, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X