wasting my time on 2 ius a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wasting my time on 2 ius a day?

Been "on" cycle of gh (jintropin) for 5 weeks now and am using 2 units a day (5 on , 2 off). Wondering if its worth the low dose? Haven't really found any difference in how I feel! Any thoughts?

No personal experience but I know from what I've read that you have to give it time especially if your in your 20's or so. Personally I think I'll run it at 4 IU's 5 on 2 off for 20 weeks or so. How long do you plan on running it?

Comment

I'm 38 last week! Plan on running it as long as I / my wife lets me!

Comment

2iu's is a very low dose and at that your running it 5 on 2 off. Dont expect much bro.

Comment

2iu is a conservative dose, and sinces its only the 5th week, changes arent going to noticeable. Usually people start feeling differences in the 8-12 week range

Comment

That dose can be enough for site injections, helping to rid any unwanted fatty hard to get rid of spots like chest fat. All while getting some rejuvenating effects.

Comment

Originally posted by t3chnin3
              That dose can be enough for site injections, helping to rid any unwanted fatty hard to get rid of spots like chest fat. All while getting some rejuvenating effects.
              Thats not entirely true, repeated injection into an area will cause fat depletion, but it will generally show in the form of dimples, areas that have been hit and re hit. GH isnt meant for site reduction, its purpose is total body recompostion

Comment

Doom..........I've been on jin for about 3 months now.....i started at 2iu ed and now im up to 3iu ed. I'm 5'6" and I started at 158, went up to 168 and now im back down to 160. Im on 750mg sust and 10iu slin pw as well. Last week i lost 4 pounds....i'd assume it was some fat and water weight, because I dont look smaller. Will the GH ever make me gain size, or is it more just for fat loss? Also, i wanted to come off the test in 3 weeks......will i lose a lot of size if i remain on the GH year round???
                Last edited by crotchrocket226; 05-23-04, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I've got another kit comming...should I bump it up to 4ius a day for 5 on 2 off? Or go 7 on with 2 or more?

Comment

Originally posted by crotchrocket226
                    Doom..........I've been on jin for about 3 months now.....i started at 2iu ed and now im up to 3iu ed. I'm 5'6" and I started at 158, went up to 168 and now im back down to 160. Im on 750mg sust and 10iu slin pw as well. Last week i lost 4 pounds....i'd assume it was some fat and water weight, because I dont look smaller. Will the GH ever make me gain size, or is it more just for fat loss? Also, i wanted to come off the test in 3 weeks......will i lose a lot of size if i remain on the GH year round???
                    You could have lost that weight for a number of reasons, GH isnt one of them.

GH has the misconseption of being what makes pros the mosters that they are, its the combination of Test, GH, and Slin that creates the total anabolic package

GH is the way the body stays healthy and, well, young. It can help aid in restructuring the system from the inside out. Staying on GH year round, is quite beneficial, Ive done it before, there are many hear doing the same, and many others that have been on for yrs.

Finish your cycle, make sure you use PCT, and by all means stay on the GH even without anabolics or androgens, you wont notice any type of huge gains, but you will feel the changes in your body where you may have been lagging before.

Ive written a bunch of stuff about it, you can even click on the links in my signature for more in depth detail

Comment

Originally posted by Doom

GH has the misconseption of being what makes pros the mosters that they are, its the combination of Test, GH, and Slin that creates the total anabolic package

I think its also important to note that without great genetics, hard training, and a great diet, you will never be a pro no matter what drug you take.

Comment

^ very true. . .I train with a pro and he only does 2 iu a day of Gh and only when he is dieting for the fat loss effect. . .he does not use much more gear than I do and he is a beast . . .
                        1200 mg test and 600mg eq + some tabs here and there is a normal cycle for him along with some tren. . .he loves tren:)

Comment

Working...
                        X