A lesson Learned (prop in the bicep)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goliath
    how does winny cause a greater pump in the muscle it was injected into?
    for me personally, winstrol creates a great swell and influx of blood into the smaller muscle groups that I inject into, I generall site inject the area Im working out that day, the pump is unreal

Comment

Originally posted by IAMHUGE
      I never ever shoot bi's, however the last batch of qv prop I had was painless.
      I've got qv prop right now and i think it is wonderful compared to their winny, now that shit hurts. i won't ever use that shit again.

Comment

I put QV prop in my bi and i must have clipped a vein because my arm was purple and yellow for 3 weeks .. had to tell everyone my arm got slammed in a door...

has me nervous to go in the bis' again.

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
          for me personally, winstrol creates a great swell and influx of blood into the smaller muscle groups that I inject into, I generall site inject the area Im working out that day, the pump is unreal
          ahh...i see, i thought maybe there was something about the compound itself that you enjoy. as far as swelling goes, prop makes the site swell like no other for me. that shit hurts! :agree:

Comment

Originally posted by lxorl
            I put QV prop in my bi and i must have clipped a vein because my arm was purple and yellow for 3 weeks .. had to tell everyone my arm got slammed in a door...

has me nervous to go in the bis' again.
            lol - that happened to me to! twice, actually. i couldn't wear sleevless shirts for weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X