Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

I've decided I am being too paranoid. I still don't know if I am being investigated but FUCK 'em. My house is clean and I am staying legal so I have nothing to fear. Besides, I missed you guys, LOL.

I won't be around as much as I used to be though. I can't log in from work as it may violate university policy and get me in trouble that way. Besides, I don't want to get hassled like my friend did. I will log in from home once or twice a week just to keep up with things and shoot the shit so if anyone asks a question or sends me a PM, it may take a few days to get an answer but I will get to it the next time I am on.

-Peace :cool:

Glad to see you back here, spidey. Your chemical genius was missed.

Comment

Glad you're back bro. Now if we could just get Sigmund back we'd be good to go...lol.

Comment

Well look who decided to finally come back.....figured that's why you were gone though. Hope all is well.

Comment

Re: Hello everyone

Originally posted by spidey
          I've decided I am being too paranoid. I still don't know if I am being investigated but FUCK 'em. My house is clean and I am staying legal so I have nothing to fear. Besides, I missed you guys, LOL.

I won't be around as much as I used to be though. I can't log in from work as it may violate university policy and get me in trouble that way. Besides, I don't want to get hassled like my friend did. I will log in from home once or twice a week just to keep up with things and shoot the shit so if anyone asks a question or sends me a PM, it may take a few days to get an answer but I will get to it the next time I am on.

-Peace :cool:
          whats up brother, you and skyefire should have some good conversations. I always love the chemistry guys on these boards.

Comment

Damn, I didnt even see this, it is GREAT to see you back bro...I truly hope you stay around, youve always been an asset to this site

Comment

I just saw it because you bumped it. Nice to have you back around spidey.

Comment

Nice to see you here. I hope to pick your brain sometime :D

Comment

Nice to see all the familiar people. I was freaking out for a while. My friend had to end up hiring a lawyer to get the cops to quit hassling him but he hasn't heard shit since he got the lawyer. I don't even care if they are watching me now anyway; they can kiss my (well muscled) ass, LOL. My house is clean and will remain that way. The legal risks are just too great for me right now and I have a family to worry about. That doesn't mean I can't come on and shoot the shit though :) .

Comment

No doubt! I hate it for ya about all the drama. I've been there and it sucks. It'll get better over time.

Comment

Working...
                    X