Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me explain why ORAL HGH pills don't work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me explain why ORAL HGH pills don't work.

for my dad... i just can't seem to get across to him why he shouldn't waste his money on those fly-by-night HGH tablet companies. every week i hear about how he heard some "doctor" on the radio talk about how these new HGH tablets are restoring the "fountain of youth" for soo many people. does anyone have any good laymans terms that might help. i've tried to explain the break-down process through digestion, but he's not buying it. any help is appreciated.

Re: Help me explain why ORAL HGH pills don't work.

Originally posted by GearTripper
    for my dad... i just can't seem to get across to him why he shouldn't waste his money on those fly-by-night HGH tablet companies. every week i hear about how he heard some "doctor" on the radio talk about how these new HGH tablets are restoring the "fountain of youth" for soo many people. does anyone have any good laymans terms that might help. i've tried to explain the break-down process through digestion, but he's not buying it. any help is appreciated.
    For the older generation, seeing is believing! No matter what you tell him it won't help! Let him try it for a month then kindly point out that he is showing no visable signs of change!

Comment

Agreed. The problem is most older people dont realize that for every doc telling you something works there is one saying it doesnt. I had a similiar discussion with my uncle about a medication he was taking. I finally ended the convo by getting him "oyther" studies that the meds do not work. And told him it must be true because a doctor said so. ....

Comment

While the above comments may be true (the older generation like to see the evidence) All you have to tell him is to read the ads and listen carefully to how they are worded on the radio . . .in no place in any ad will you see it written that the actual product works but just that "HGH" works to burn fat. . .all the studies cited are done with real recombinant rHGH and not the products that are advertised. . .it is just like how they used to tell everyone that BORON was the greatest testosterone releaser ever but failed to mention that they studies they were quoting were all done on PREGNANT and lactating women. . .hardly making it possible that a man taking it will get increased test levels. . .:)
        If they did work then real GH would be a thing of the past and people would not be spending 1000's of bucks on it. . .

Comment

Explain to him that the 'doctors' he hears are participating in the radio equivalent of infomercials....just as shady. Best way to get him to believe though....get ahold of a kit of Jintropin for the ol' man, and let him find out what the real deal feels like. Kind of an expensive Father's Day gift, though!;)

Comment

Just go the website of the product and look at the ingredients.

Almost 100% of these products are comprised of high doses of arginine and orhtinine, and there is research that they do induce GH in the body, so it's not bs. This research is over 20 years old as these products themselves, yes, they have been around that long, just now more notiriety.

And yes, arginine and orhtinine in combination do work, yet, it is nowhere nears per the claims, although and older person should get some good results, similar if they also took some DHEA.

Realize older folks will be way way deficinent in test and GH, so DHEA and arginine orthinine will give a boost, and they should feel it.

If he wants to do it buy some twinlabs arginine orthinine pills for 1/3 of the cost.

Good Luck

Comment

GH is an enzyme that CANT be digested through the GI system, it has to be administered in a way that it reaches the blood stream, without going that way, way too much of the protein that GH holds will be digested and render it useless

Comment

i just copied the thread and sent it to him... mostly everything i've already mentioned, but hopefully reading that others say the same things, it might stick. thnx :)

Comment

Working...
                X