Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know if Denkall or QV changed the style of their pills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know if Denkall or QV changed the style of their pills?

If youve ever seen Denkall and QV var, you know they look basically identical, these I have are round now, not the oval shape with circles in there...

I dont doubt the legitimacy of the product as said person is beyond trustworthy, but Im not sure which these are

I have had both Denkall's and QV var latley, and they were both oval. I am yet to see round ones. Dont ya think that the QV var's are to new to be changing shape allready. Sounds sketchy to me.

Comment

The new ones are ROUND - if your source is trustworthy then you got the new VAR.

Comment

hey doom, keep us updated, thinking of grabbing a handfull of var.

thanx

Comment

Originally posted by seymoor
          The new ones are ROUND - if your source is trustworthy then you got the new VAR.
          Who changed styles, you forgot that part

Comment

Oxivet is yellowish and oval with a break line that doesnt go all the way across.They remind me of PEZ candy

Comment

mmm those are some real good pez =)

Comment

I believe it is QV (though probably Denkall too as they are the same as exact company and same pill) - there are several posts about this on other boards.

Comment

I asked the same question in the pics section of the anavar photo. According to other boards the new shape is round.

Comment

Originally posted by seymoor
                    I believe it is QV (though probably Denkall too as they are the same as exact company and same pill) - there are several posts about this on other boards.
                    Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                    X