what to do !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do !!

:( People I've been off for 3 weeks now and i am going to start the Nova and creatine but damn!! I dont feel like waiting 10 weeks before me next cycle, im concerned that i will lose most of the weight! what should i do ? My doc results where all good.... I guess i need some encouragement :confused: .......

Hey bro. . .I feel your pain:) we all do! It is a personal choice that you have to make as to how you are going to cycle your gear. . if health and wellbeing are a major concern (as they should be) and competative bbuilding is not in your life; I would encourage you to take as much time off as time on. . that is a basic rule of thumb for the casual user who wants a good build but also keep sides to a minimum.. . .10 weeks will go by like a flash. .just stick to it!

Comment

If you can aford it try IGF.

Comment

I thought I was going to have a tough time too but it has almost been two months already into my break and I am doing fine. try to concentrate on something else for awhile. a new sport or something active to take your mind off the gear.

Comment

I guess i should thx guys!! i can always count on you guys

Comment

Working...
          X