Opinions needed bros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions needed bros

Ok... so this cycle has been the cycle from hell..but I have made the best of it for sure. My cycle got screwed up with bunk stuff... and then a few connects fell through.. none the less I am in week 8 up approx 22lbs (it goes up and down 5 lbs) ..and started off taking sus ETD ... now switched to the QV enat.. as some of you know from my last few posts about my QV stuff... its just kiling me.. I get almost 103 fever after taking it , cant eat.. cant get a
    good work out cause im so drained from feeling sick.. Should I just stop taking the enat ? How much is i really benefiting me since its making me sick ? Is my body still getting the best out of it TESt wise.. ?
    My options are as follwed.. I can finish it off..continue being sick and in pain from the QV crap..
    There is some prop around my way from a lab called Aviator Labs... aother UG lab.. I have yet to hear good or bad about them.. though now more than just the ocal people here have heard of them since I posted on several boards.
    Add in some winny (iffy on this cause coming back from elbow andback injuries.. not worriedabout the back but if the joints dry out and I blow out my elbow im done.. no more hockey..andno more weights for a long time..)
    or I can try to get my hands on som,ething else to run...
    I was tihnking abot Anavar..I have some BTGs left here and someone said they could get me the QV's

This has been eating me away mentally lately cause I was really looking forward to have a great cycle.. my gains have been fairly well considering im on test only..and my body is very proportioned and cut.

Im scratching my head here bros.
    :confused: :( :confused: :hmm:

I appreciate any feedback

I think your being a bit hard on yourself here. 22lb is nothing to sneeze at. and with the exp you gained here I am betting that you can make your next cycle a kick ass one.

If you have ANY problems with the joints then stay away from the winny. But if the stuff your taking is making you sick QUIT TAKING IT.

If you really want to continue your cycle then I would try the prop. test only is fine if not the best for a first cycle. Just run 150mg 2 days on and 1 day off. with that you should finsh your cycle in a good way.

edit, 700mg a week might be a little much. If I recall your taking 500mg a week now so 150 eod would work too (about 500mg a week) although there is no reason you can't up the dosage here.

If you really want to add an oral then I would use Dbol. 10mg 3X a day.
    Last edited by Skyefire; 05-25-04, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Hi Sky.. thanks for your posts.. you are always helping me out ...
      This isnt my first cycle.. its my 3rd it just got screwed up. If I stopped now I would have only ran about an 8 week cycle... ;-\

Im going to see what kind of prop is around besides the Aviator Labs one... Not sure if I Should even mess with the QV since this Enat has really messed me up..

I just stepped on the scale and weighed in at 206. ..although i did eat alot today.. Ill see what im weighing after my work out later on ... and i will keep you posted on what i decide on.. i am not going to add an oral..

Comment

I agree with Sky, health is more important, drop the QV if its killing you that much...stick with the test until the end 22pds is a very good gain, hopefully its not to much retention.

Comment

Working...
        X