cut and bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cut and bulk

wat would be the best thing to define and bulk all at the same time or wat 2 things would do that for me

Not trying to be a dick man. But you really need to use the search function a read alot more. We've all put are time in. I know this question has been asked and answered on this board alone quite a bit.

Comment

Please read the announcement at the top of the board.

We are here to help, not to just hand you everything, please take a few hrs, over the course of the next few days and go through posts and understand what it is that you want to use. There are detailed profiles on all types of anabolics, androgens, and ancilliaries

Comment

Re: cut and bulk

Originally posted by psychojr36
        wat would be the best thing to define and bulk all at the same time or wat 2 things would do that for me
        Whu don't you try some Deca300 QV, Sestanon 250, & winstrol. Thatg should do it.

Comment

Re: Re: cut and bulk

Originally posted by chaggy
          Whu don't you try some Deca300 QV, Sestanon 250, & winstrol. Thatg should do it.
          How do you know this withouout knowing his training expiereince, diet, body type of past AS use?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: cut and bulk

Originally posted by Shibby
            How do you know this withouout knowing his training expiereince, diet, body type of past AS use?
            Exactly! :agree:

Comment

best advice i can give is eat a lot of quality clean food.... lift heavy, and do cardio.

Comment

Working...
              X