M1T AND AlCOHAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1T AND AlCOHAL

Is it true that you cant drink alcohal and mile taking M1T due to the toxicity of M1T? and will taking something like milk thistle or a detox allow you to drink while taking M1T?

If your dedicated to what you are doing, I would try and avoid alcohol completly during

if you have to have a drink, in great moderation, and things like ALA, LIV-52 and Milk Thissle will help

Comment

20mg of M!T might be as toxic as 100mg of drol. are you sure you want to drink?

Comment

I woudn't drink .....

Comment

I just don't really see the point in drinking while playing this "game." Alcohol is counterproducive. It directly effects muscle tissue making the muscle fibers more weak. Plus, remember that on cellular level, five alcoholic drinks consumed in one night can stay in the body for up to three days. Two consecutive nights of drinking five or more drinks and the alcohol can stay in the body for up to FIVE days! That means it can still effect nerve endings, the brain, and muscle tissue.

The way I look at it... That is some serious growing time down the drain. ;)

So, what's the point?

Cheers!

Comment

dont drink bro! if you need to drink get off the sauce, you either do it right or dont do it at all

cheers

Comment

Working...
            X