Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH side? tingling in fingers and palms

Hey,

I've been on jintropin HGH for a month now (with 100mg propionate every other day). After a month I started feeling a tingling sensation in my left palm and 4 fingers (all except the smallest one). After 2 days I quit propionate, 2 days later I quit jintropin. Went to spine massage therapy but that didn't help.

10 days later I resumed jintropin and next day I noticed the tingling sensation in my fingers on the right hand too. It's a bit milder than left hand but seems to be growing. The feeling is there all the time (non stop), only some times it bothers me more, sometimes less.

I'm also doing a thorough PCT with HCG (6th day), nolvadex now and plan to start clomid in few days when I stop HCG. The thorough PCT is because I did 2 cycles without closing properly (was left with low libido for 2 months, which seems to be all good now).

I also take cytogen megavit (double dose of all the vitamins and minerals an average-non-weightlifter person needs daily)

The way I figure the tingling sensation could be because either of these:

- because of rapid growth nerves are overstretched
    - too much food makes my blood more dense (aspirin would help)
    - simply HGH side effect (how, why)
    - too much vitamins, minerals?

I'm sure some of you may have experienced this before (as I'm told it's not a rare condition) so can someone please shed some light on the topic. I have to do something about it and would rather take advice from people who actually know what they are talking about than from an average doctor.

Regards,
    Darko

Tingling extremities are common with HGH use. Another common side is carpel tunnel syndrome. I wouldn't worry about the tingling unless it becomes unbearable. If it does, the only thing you can do is decrease your dose or quit altogether.

Comment

check this thread out

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ight=jintropin

Comment

thanks both of you guys, that's exactly what I needed to read

Comment

yeah...that's what CTS feels like. it goes away for some, but it didn't for me. for me it got so painfull i couldn't sleep. hope it goes well bro - no worries though...it most allways subsides with discontinued use. however, it did take almost 8 weeks for mine to go away...

Comment

can it go away if I continue at 4UI/day? It didn't go away even while I was off it for 10 days. For now it's mild compared to what you guys described in another thread but it's growing slowly

Comment

No, youve reached the max ur body can handle, I would drop it an IU if it doesnt subside

Comment

agreed with doom drop 1 iu and work from there. just cuzz i can take 4ius a day dosent mean everyone can. and i dont know if you know that nolvadex blocks igf-1 receptors makin the GH less effective or usless. not sure about clomid! good luck

Comment

thanks for the tip about nolvadex, I didn't know. I'm almost done with it anyway

Comment

Working...
                  X