Humalog OTC in Canada???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humalog OTC in Canada???

I have a friend who's interested in trying slin. Was wondering if Humalog is OTC in Canada?

yep, or you can mail order it from canada in the USA

Comment

Re: Humalog OTC in Canada???

Originally posted by hitmansb
      I have a friend who's interested in trying slin. Was wondering if Humalog is OTC in Canada?
      yes OTC

Comment

thanks for responding...I knew all the other slins were, but wasn't sure if Humalog had a different distinction.

Comment

I've picked it up a few times, I didnt realize that the other slins were too..

Comment

I read somewhere that in the beginning, Humalog was prescription only while other slins were OTC because it was a new product. It surprises me that other slins are OTC as well, since the long-acting ones can be so risky.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
              I read somewhere that in the beginning, Humalog was prescription only while other slins were OTC because it was a new product. It surprises me that other slins are OTC as well, since the long-acting ones can be so risky.
              it is in the US,but not humilin-r. OTC in canada

Comment

I'm sorry guys but I gotta ask. I speak french so I'm not that good in english acutually.... but here it goes ; what OTC means???

Comment

over the counter..... available without prescription.

Comment

damn I live in province of Quebec and didn't known that. Well, I'm still not convinced it's true!!! I'll go to see that tommorow! I could even market it eh eh lol.

Comment

Unlucky...I was just at the pharmacy tonight to pick up a script...asked the pharmacist just to be 100% sure. It's true...any slin U want is OTC.

Comment

Working...
                      X