Prop questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop questions?

I am starting my cycle and I have some prop but I was wondering if Prop has more or less side affects, like acne, than other forms of test? Also I need to know how I should add that to my cycle?

Redneck

prop is still test so you will have the same sides execpt water bloat (suposedly) and many people say it hurts a lil. i personaly never used it this is just what i have read or heard! is this your first cycle?

Comment

i get the same results from prop as i do from any other test

Comment

The ester used does make a differnce. but prop is great if you don't mind the ED or EOD shots. I don't do that well on test (diabetic) and never saw much from test at all until I ran prop 100mg ED. If this is your first cycle prop is not a bad way to go at all IF you are SURE that you don't mind the ED injects. Try starting out at 150mg EOD (that is around 500mg a week) for starters.
        Last edited by Skyefire; 05-27-04, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Prop being a fast acting ester will also have more tendency to convert to DHT and cause skin probs. that was in an article by paulumbo in md a few months back. . .

Comment

Thanks Guys- This will make my5th cycle but first time for Prop!
            I have 20ml of Brovel Prop but I am worried about acne because my last cycle I broke out bad all over. Its been 6 months since my last cycle and I am still getting acne?

Comment

Working...
            X