fina question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fina question

I am in the process of making my own fina brew. when they there will be seperation on glue and bidders and also the oil at the top. I just need to know at the bottom should there be two different colors. Bottom being glue which is yellow. on top of that being dark brown. and above that being tan. do i suck up the dark brown stuff. Thanks for the help. Also what are bidders?

Dude, you're kidding right? You made your own shit but not sure how to do it? I think I would have covered all bases first...

Cheers!

Comment

take all the liquid.... leave all particles behind.... and then filter it.

Comment

No im not kidding. and for the record decanden i have a print out on making the shit. I did alot of research on it a just had the stuff laying around for about a year. Bought everything just thought I try making my own shit now. the picture on the seperation is not really clear on the seperation at the bottom. shows yellow at bottom in picture then like a orange floresent color on top. not sure about the dark brown in mine being tren or bidders which i dont know what they are. should i suck that up to. I have filters also which a didn't to the final process .

Comment

bump

Comment

When mixing the pellets with the "magic solution" it speeds up the process if you put the vial in hot water (bring water almost to a boil). This helps to break down the pellets a lot faster.

Comment

ok is that shit in your fina after the coffee filter process? If it isn't then just heat it up and get it mixed around and then pour it into the coffee filter. all the crap and binder will be filtered out through the coffe filter. your product after this filtering depending on mg to ml ration should be golden to a darker color. It shouldn't be two different colors at this point. I just made a batch that is about 190mg/ml. It is a little darker because of the concentration.

Comment

Working...
              X