I just feel like talking about my cycle right now, lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just feel like talking about my cycle right now, lol

I'm on week 2, and I'm already seeing sick gains. Much harder and leaner already, and strength is way up. Check it out:

wks....gear...dosage

1-12...Test...1 gram/wk
    1-12...Fina...100 mgs/ed
    1-5....Halo...20 mgs/ed

This is the beginning of a very long cycle. I'm going to stay on for at least 6 months, possibly a year. This is just phase 1, lol.

I'm debating what to do when I run out of halo. Maybe wait a couple weeks, then add in some winny? I'm also thinking about adding in some Eq or Deca, since I've never used either of those.

Stats: 6'1, 376 lbs, bodyfat=? Around 20 percent, I'm guessing. I'm a fatass, lol. Goals for this 12 weeks are just to harden up, and improve the quality of my mass. I wouldn't mind being the same weight afterwards, as long as I've improved body composition. Sort of a cutting cycle I guess, but not really.

OK, thanks for listening. Any questions/comments?

:D

6'1, 376! WOW!

Comment

Are you shooting for an even 400 on this cycle? Wow !

Have you used halo before ? I heard it makes ya mean as a snake.

Comment

I tried one tab of a friend's Halo once...just to get me psyched to set a bench max. It made me positively psychotic...the only 'rage' I have ever experienced.

Comment

i gotta get me some of htis halo...use it before a wrestling match

Comment

No rage, really. It definitely gives you a boost pre workout though. I can already notice the strength gains. It's freaky how fast the halo starts working.

"Are you shooting for an even 400 on this cycle? Wow !"

Hell no! I was 398 once, from test/drol. Never again! I couldn't function, couldn't move. I had trouble sleeping because I couldn't breathe! Hopefully I'm on the way down in weight, now. I'd just to like to get a lot harder, and leaner so I can maybe see some of this muscle that I have, lol. I'm through with being a bloated fatass, lol.

Comment

Halo is great toxic shit!

750 mg. test a week
              600mg. eq a week
              20-30mg. ed halo for 5-6 weeks

Sweet qwik gaining cycle FUN FUN!

methyl test turns you into a prick rather quickly too!

Comment

Working...
              X