Slin Experts: How does this look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slin Experts: How does this look?

A friend of mine is set on doing Humalog post-workout to gain a little extra mass (is on test/dbol now, will continue with test after dbol load is over). I've done the homework on the site with search, and think I have a nice, safe system mapped out for him. But I'd like a slin expert to look it over, just to make sure. Thanks.

His weight is 180lbs.

Drink 50g carbs immediately post-workout.
    Protein drink 40g whey isolate immediately post-workout.
    Sip approx 15g carb drink every 15 min for a total of 3 drinks.

One hour post-shot, eat a balanced meal high in carbs and protein (50g-60g minimum of each), low or no fat.

Slin regimen:

Day 1-3: 2iu
    Day 4-6: 3iu
    Day 7-9: 4iu
    Day 10-12: 5iu
    Day 13-15: 6iu
    Day 16-18: 7iu
    Day 19-21: 8iu
    Day 22-24: 9iu
    Day 25-27: 10iu

(Dosage capped at 10iu)

Question: Should slin be cycled, and if so, how much time off after this regimen???

most people new to slin do 4 on 4 off

Comment

No need to run it on off days, IMO start off on 4ius.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys...appreciate it. Prolangtum...by days, I meant workout days, not consecutive calendar days...my thinking was the same about off days.

Comment

Its good that you want him to start out low to see how he reacts but i would start out with 5 iu first day....going post workout...then up it 2 iu each time he uses it till he gets to the right amount were he feels comfortable..

if he wants the best results from the slin he should take a shot in the morning....a shot at lunch and a shot post workout...

right around 5-10 iu each shot...do this on work out days...3-4 times per week....4 weeks on 4 weeks off.

really he should be the one doing the reseach...not u

Comment

I personally only like slin post workout. 5-10iu 4 weeks on 4 weeks off is fine.

Comment

Agreed - post workout is best along with 10g of carbs per IU of slin minimum.

DrG

Comment

immediatly after inj, I drink 40gram maltodextrin/40 gram dextrose, (80 g carbs total), with my whey protien. I see no need for drinking 15 gram of carbs every 15 min,just have some soda pop on hand incase you go hypo. I dont like the idea of drinking carbs every 15 min, as 1 hour later i eat a big ass meal, and dont want to be full from all the carbs consumed over the hour.

Comment

10 g per iu is a safe guideline, most need less. About mid slin cycle, you can start to toy with your carbs a bit, but ALWAYS HAVE SOME QUICK ACTING SUGAR on hand. I dont want some guy going into a hypoglcemic coma because he played with his doses "cause prolangtum said to"

Comment

Working...
                  X