Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telling your mate

Guys and girls quick question for you

How did u go about telling your wife/husband that you want or have been using gear and what was the reaction???

Dont worry if your eating, training, and juicing correctly, you wont have to tell them. They will know!!!
    But if they confront you dont lie it will only get you in more trouble.
    Be sure you are educated in AAS well enough to explain to them that the benifits far outweigh the very few risks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B-Lean
      Dont worry if your eating, training, and juicing correctly, you wont have to tell them. They will know!!!
      But if they confront you dont lie it will only get you in more trouble.
      Be sure you are educated in AAS well enough to explain to them that the benifits far outweigh the very few risks!!!
      good advice...

Comment

Originally posted by B-Lean

benifits far outweigh the very few risks!!!

But do they?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
          But do they?
          if used correctly, i would say most definitely.

Comment

yes I have told all my girlfriends and current fiancee since I started juicing. I have always felt comfortable since I am not a vindictive person and I am very choosey in my mates as we should all be. It only takes one spiteful person to fuck up your life for good. that is a good lesson-don't piss off someone who knows what you do and may be dumb enough to turn you in.

Comment

I'd lean towards not admitting it unless you have a nearly conflict-free relationship (arguments for the year can be counted on one hand). If not, even if you've gained 20 ripped in 8 weeks, deny..deny.. deny. Why? Because if not, every time there's a spat, it will be your fault because you're having a 'roid rage'.

Comment

the girl I am with knew the first day she met me that I use....she still gives me shit from time to time/...

Comment

My fiance' is the only one I told and she was really cool about it. She even gives my injections from time to time.

Comment

I told my girl and explained how over blown the rumors associated with gear is. She undestood. I have friends who juice and she could tell, Their hair wasnt falling out , the wasnt beating up everyone or antything like that .

Comment

If you give a woman an edge to dig at you ......guess what she will....I think some things are better left unsaid....Obviously its your choice though...

Comment

i keep it as secret as my mistress and 3 kids living in mexico

Comment

i have a hard time keeping secrets from my wife. i told her i was thinking of trying steroids she told me of all the old stereotypes that steroids have. i showed her on several websites including the old finessboard that if done right can be safe and make me look good so as to make all her friends with slob fat husbands jealous. she said ok.

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
                            i have a hard time keeping secrets from my wife. i told her i was thinking of trying steroids she told me of all the old stereotypes that steroids have. i showed her on several websites including the old finessboard that if done right can be safe and make me look good so as to make all her friends with slob fat husbands jealous. she said ok.
                            Same here.

My wife was worried about me flipping out and roid rage.
                            She talked with some of the people we have net from the boards and came to realize that they can be safe. Long stoy short I'm starting my first cycle this fall.

Comment

When I told my girlfriend, she said "Oh is that all, I thought you were gonna say you use coke, or something."

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X