Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I decided to run an extra 5 weeks. Now what would...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I decided to run an extra 5 weeks. Now what would...

I am on week 3 of 400mg test 300mg deca /week. As I said in a previous thread that I have an extra bottle of deca. So I've decided to get some more test200 and run it 15 weeks. Now my question is, I was thinking about getting two more bottles of test200 and at some point up my test per week. The only thought I had was at some point for 5weeks go from 400mg to 800mg/week. Now If this is an alright thing to do would it be best to do it weeks 5-10 or 10-15? If niether what is a better way to do it. Thanks in advance.

There is no need to up the test Bro.
    Is this your first cycle? If so, IMO leave it as is and run it 10- 12 weeks.
    You probably know this already but the Deca will probably shut down your natty test production pretty hard.
    I assume you have a solid PCT plan ready.
    Good luck Bro.

Comment

I personly would up the test to 600 mg per week...because t-200 is known to be underdosed...i think it tested as lo as 133 mg/ml so really u are only getting around 266 mg of test per week...thats why i would take the extra cc or two

Comment

If it's your first cycle, stick to the original cycle. If not, I'd say go for it. I like long cycles. I'd keep a base dose of test and deca, and keep the dose the same throughout. You can also add or remove compounds as you go along.

Comment

It's not my first cycle if that helps at all. It is my first stack cycle though. I was going to runn win for the last two weeks on and two more weeks after that also.

Comment

Sounds alright where it is, so you might as well keep going. And if you've got a hard on to up the dose, do it next time.

Gotta leave something for later.

DrG

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

deca shuts me down so hard, i wouldnt run longer than 12 weeks. I would def throw in hcg pct if you do

Comment

Originally posted by pigmeat
                  deca shuts me down so hard, i wouldnt run longer than 12 weeks.
                  I don't see the difference. You'll be shutdown either way.

Comment

imo the longer your nuts are shutdown,the harder it is to get them going again. Deca is hard enough to recover from anyways, i cant see making it even harder to recover.

Comment

Dosn't deca have a really long ester? If so what If I stoped the deca 2-3 weeks before I stop my test, would that help in the recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                        Dosn't deca have a really long ester? If so what If I stoped the deca 2-3 weeks before I stop my test, would that help in the recovery.
                        that is what i do on deca test cycle. I also up my test doses 100mg or so last few weeks. My body seems to respond well to it. Usually i stop gaining after so long,and the increase dose at the end kind of gives a nice finish to my cycle

Comment

What mg's does cyp usually come in? I've tried to search the board but I don't think I'm spelling it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                            What mg's does cyp usually come in? I've tried to search the board but I don't think I'm spelling it right.

200 mg/ml is what I always see.

Comment

Working...
                            X