Tribex 500 post cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribex 500 post cycle?

Has anyone run this post cycle? If so, how did you run it?
    Last edited by The_Narcissist; 08-27-03, 04:52 PM.

save your money

Comment

rado over at FG runs tribulis post cycle,no clomid or nolva, and says he recovers fine. Personnaly, i wouldnt risk it.

Comment

Worthless, IMO.

DrG

Comment

several years ago I would sware by trib but the more cycles I get under my belt the least affective the trib stuff works for me. Sopharma is probably the best brand to get trib (tribestan) but I just got done using it at a really high dose and got nothing. There are other things that are more affective in my opinion.

Comment

oh and biotest products are really overprised.

Comment

I used some about a month ago.

Anyways had sopharma ( tribestan ) and it didn't do squat, yet, had an old bottle of Twinlabs Trib around, took it and walla it worked, and yeah got the idea from rado, ran about 6,000 mg a day.

Just orderd some of the biotest, cause it's got the avena sativa in it, and heard some good things about that and just wanted to try it, ordered a couple of other different tribs also.

So, in general don't know, if I find something out I'll post.

Comment

I am going to use some starting next Monday I may add some 6 oxo with it but I am going to run clomid too. Why not run clomid or nolv. Cheap, easily attained and sure fire. I have never had any luck out of tribulus but I figured since it is cheap thow it in , couldnt hurt.

Comment

Just go to BAC and buy the raw powder if you want it. It is way cheaper then buying it at Biotest or anywhere else like that.

Here is what I ran for post cycle therapy and it worked wonders for me. I finish tomorrow and have only lost 5 pounds and maybe 2 reps on all my heaviest lifts. I will do this same PCT next time but will lower my weight lifted, I just wanted to see if I could keep it up this time around.

Avena Sativa 2000mg- 1000mg taken 2 times/day

Tribulus- 1000mg/day – 500mg Taken 2 times/day

Xanthoparmilia- 100mg/ day- once a day at night

Cnidium – 100mg/day –once a day at night

Maca 3000mg/day – 1500mg taken twice/day

ALA 1200 mg/day – 400mg taken 3 times/day

Milk Thistle 12600mg- 4200mg taken 3 times/day

Zinc- 50mg/day before bed

Nolva 20mg/day

Creatine 15g/day- 5g taken 3 time/day

Comment

Nelson's influence on you is obvious - good to hear it worked.

DrG

Comment

i use trib at 3 grams ed look for the kind with at least 45% sapponins. my sex drive comes back real fast on that stuff i also take stinging nettle root which may help keep test unbound and active in the body. but i still use clomid or nolva with it.

Comment

Originally posted by drgoodbody
                        Nelson's influence on you is obvious - good to hear it worked.

DrG
                        I was skeptical, very, but I had to try something different as Clomid last time didn't due the trick for me, except to make me a whiny bitch LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
                          i use trib at 3 grams ed look for the kind with at least 45% sapponins. my sex drive comes back real fast on that stuff i also take stinging nettle root which may help keep test unbound and active in the body. but i still use clomid or nolva with it.
                          I hear ya on the Clomid or Nolva, Nelson is against it but I used Nolva and will again next time as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X