*WARNING* AncillaResearch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *WARNING* AncillaResearch

This company has done nothing to good on all outstanding orders, they have promised and promised and there are many still waiting. Although they are not a sponsor here, its easy to find companies for research purposes just by browsing.

On behalf of WCBB, we sincerely apologize to anyone that has used this company, and be rest assured that we are hard at work trying to figure out who is behind this

I would like everyone to pass this along, keep the word spread, that no one else looses money to people like this

Now if it turns out there has been some form of miscummincation, we will retract our statements, buts as of now, they are on the verge of scammers

had heard there was a change of ownership and since then it has been bad....I got some ldex from them recently...came quick but is clear as water, no taste at all and seems to have no real effect....I'm wonderring if this is even the real stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by sreisin547
      had heard there was a change of ownership and since then it has been bad....I got some ldex from them recently...came quick but is clear as water, no taste at all and seems to have no real effect....I'm wonderring if this is even the real stuff!!
      Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's normal for Ldex to be clear.

Comment

clear yes but tastes like shit! at least the l-dex from pump-n-pose.

Comment

that was my main point here...took it straight up and this had almost no taste to it at all!!! think there is something off there....

Comment

Working...
          X