lion clenbuterol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lion clenbuterol

First off, let me say...damn that was fast. I just ordered the shiot the other day!

Anyway, here's my question. I know it's recommended to start off with 40mcg a day (I have the spray bottle and from what I've read on here, each spary is 20mcg), but do I split the dosage or take the 40 in one sitting? Is it safe for wifey to start as this amount? Thanks fellas!!

even though they reccommend the sparer is dead accurate, and offense to the Lion Nutrition, I have alwatys found that a U100 insulin syringe is the best way to dose anything in mcg

Im not sure of the exact dose per ml, on LN's clen, but I have a bottle that is 200mcg/ml

so If I took , my insulin syringe, and drew 10 units, that would be exactly 20mcg, an U100 slin pin, is 1ml capacity, and is scored by 10's, every 10 would be 20mcg

have her take the first 20mcg upon waking up, try not o add any other stimulants to the mix, coffee, or other, see how she reacts, and the, about noonish, or her regular luch hr, another 20 mcg...for the first week keep it at this pace, and then next week, bump the dose to 60mcg daily, but never take the dose after 5pm, especially if going to bed early,

Warning sings of an OD, are generall a feeling of dread, over stimulation heart palpiations and so on, it generally only last for a few hrs but its a rough few hrs

Comment

1 squirt is 20mcg bang on the spot ......

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
          1 squirt is 20mcg bang on the spot ......
          like I said buddy in my ebolical post, no offense...I just have my own methods
          Last edited by Doom; 06-04-04, 07:43 PM.

Comment

none take bro ...it always good to be safe

Comment

Use a insulin syringe, don't risk it. Of the Lion products I have used (all of them), I had one sprayer that clogged... 1 out of 100 aint bad, but still aint worth the risk when dealing with clen.

Lion, get ahold of me via PM.

Comment

Either way, I'll def. be a repeat customer with Lion.

Comment

Working...
                X