Question about RSOC products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about RSOC products

How is the overall quality of the products? Especially the Primomax..

There are reports out there that the Primomax didn't contain any Primo. I believe it was H-Bomb that had that product tested.

Comment

I've used: Original Humatren, DryTest (prop), DrySust, and Primo Acetate (original stuff he made, not the enanthate which supposedly tested bunk, I dunno). All I can say is good things about Big Phil and RSOC - I've always been happy with his gear and his high level of security. He and Proline are the best UG labs going IMO.

DrG

Comment

I've heard that too, but its seems the success stories outweigh that one lab test. I'd like to know how they knew if they were using Primo and not just regular test or not....

Comment

It's hard as hell to get their products now though, but i know what he's doing. We all want what we can't have and i think you guys know what happens next....

Comment

I wouldn't touch it personally. I've had my fill of underground labs. JMO.

Comment

I haven't seen any with Primo though.....

Comment

Lost me in there somewhere... RSOC is now closed to new customers unless 2 existing approved customers refer you. Phil has explained all this on mesomorphosis if you care.

DrG

Comment

He is selling Red Star to a domestic competitor in a few months.

http://www.steroidsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=730

Comment

Originally posted by drgoodbody
                    Lost me in there somewhere... RSOC is now closed to new customers unless 2 existing approved customers refer you. Phil has explained all this on mesomorphosis if you care.

DrG

I think he closed doors and made it so hard to get in to create a huge demand for the product. I did read that post on meso and i've also heard that doors will be reopening in Nov. or Dec, i believe...? Once the doors are open, there will be a flood of new customers and $$$$ up the A$$ for this new guy. Basically and old, but good business move.

That's my theory, if its not true, well then so be it. It would be a great business move though for future UG sources...or it could just piss people off and totally shut you down if you don't have top of the line shit....

Comment

I've stuck myself over a hundred times with RSOC products.

First try was the primo prop, stung a teeny bit, yet found it effective, used it too harden up after a cycle for a month, overall thought it was okay.

Used the dry-prop for about 1.5 months, now was using orimtem at the time, and think it was my fault using too much anti-e, and thus it turned out to be a bad month, again, no pain with daily shots.

Dry-sust, again no pain, good gains.

Customer service has been examplary every time.

In future though, myself, will try and stick with human grade AS, overall think the general quality is much higher.

Having said that, it's kind of hard to find a good reliable source that can be trusted, like everything in life, pro's and cons that have too be weighed.

thing I am convinced of though is that RSOC is very concerned about sterility of product and for me that is important, cause health is no. 1.

Have never read a post about abscess's or 3 day pains or stuff like that for his products.

Comment

doors aren't reopening - as someone stated above Phil has stated that he is planning to sell his biz sometime in Nov-Dec. Of course that could change, but as far as building demand for his products is concerned, being in MD on a regular basis does that for him, plus the endorsement of thousands of bro's like myself who have used his products. He doesn't need a ploy to build demand.

DrG

Comment

Working...
                        X