Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the best var only cycle of currently used vars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best var only cycle of currently used vars?

Im talking best price, reliable and accurate dosing, availability etc...Which var and at what dose/duration would you recomend. Lets call it my first real cycle too, and my goal is to cut fat, and increase strength, any added size is gravy to me, if it takes a real heavy dose to bulk on it, I'd rather not and do a lighter amount, maybe over longer time etc...hit me up with any ideas or suggestions.

BD var 40-50mg per day. This is the only oral cycle that I wont flame someone for. lol

Comment

Not to be picky, I know nothing about them, but how long would you run them at 40/day, also would you get noticeable results at 30/day? Im not looking for a major bulker and with the economy and $ being tight, Id like to go as light as possible.

Comment

I would run var 10-12 weeks long...at 40mg and up.....this type of cycle is very expensive....

Why not run Test and cut your calories...

Comment

Originally posted by jyzza
          I would run var 10-12 weeks long...at 40mg and up.....this type of cycle is very expensive....

Why not run Test and cut your calories...
          Well, I just dont want to have to take a bunch of ancillaries, and Ive always wanted to do a simple, clean var cycle for a little extra help.

Comment

Alot of people I know use var as a bridge. Like Bouncer said, it is the only oral cycle worth trying. It is good for stength gains and is really safe as far as anabolics go. Cholesterol levels seem to be the only side effect and can be taken over long periods of time. My workout partner used it at 50mg for 16 weeks with no problems.

Comment

I think BD var at 30-40 mgs ED for 8 weeks is good. A var cycle isnt cheap but very safe.

I think a test cycle with low cals would be nice as a first timer.

Comment

supra has var out, since bd has had questionable var in the past, i would stay away. I would stay with supra, or denkall or loeffler seem to test out well.

Comment

Right now Im keeping my fingers crossed on the BD var...

Comment

BD oxanabol is very good stuff. Was using the Hubei's then switched over to BD's, and I could tell a difference. More strengh, veins, and a decrease in hunger. Using 50mg a day with 600mg EQ.

Comment

My cycles from now on are anavar only, or maybe a little bit of prop (50 mg/day) and they work well.

BD var is the best bang for the buck if it's available. I've done up to 100 mg/day, and i couldn't tell a difference from 50 mg/day.

40-50 mg/day is the best bet for money and gain ratios ...

Comment

The only time i've ever taken Var was for 2wks and i didn't have enough to amount to anything. So exaclty what do i compare the strength of 50mg Var/ed to?
                        Last edited by rvgfrth4g; 08-06-03, 12:39 AM.

Comment

50-60 mg/day winstrol

Comment

Im on 50 mgs of denkall var a day and getting great results. Only other var I have tried is Ttokkyo and I can say for sure that the Denkall is better. Try Var with EQ the lean mass gains are incredible with very little sides.

Comment

honestly, go with winstrol. if your hairline and joints can take it, it'll give the same results with a fraction of the cost.

Comment

Working...
                              X