No sides with clen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sides with clen

I have taken many different kinds of clen and have gotten close to no side effects. Recently i am on RK liquid clen and i havent gotten any sides. I heard that the liquid is much stronger. I was just wondering if anyone else doesnt have clen effect them that much. This is really strange because i can not do an ECA stack i go nuts and cant see straight. Whatever.

I run clen and get no sides....just the wanted effects of crazy energy and sweating like mad.

Comment

Clean makes me jittery and puts me in a generally bad mood.

Not anything I can not handle though.

Comment

I dont get any sides either. I go to 120 mcgs. and nothing but it wotrks great Lucky I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
          Clean makes me jittery and puts me in a generally bad mood.

same here. it makes me grumpy as hell...eca is even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
            same here. it makes me grumpy as hell...eca is even worse.
            Goliath you could try that "clambutteroil" that guy was talking about in that thread a few weeks ago. Good shit from what I hear.:rofl: That still kills me .

Comment

THe reason you get sides from one and another is because they are two different substances. Clen is a Beta-2 agonist that contains two isomers (R & S), not to mention preservatives. The R-isomer gives you the breathing benefits, while the S-isomer actually somewhat reverses this as well as causing tremors, heart palpitations and systemic effects. Some people are sensitive to it and some arent.

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer59
                Goliath you could try that "clambutteroil" that guy was talking about in that thread a few weeks ago. Good shit from what I hear.:rofl: That still kills me .
                lol - yeah that was funny...

Comment

Working...
                X