PROTREN by proline labs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROTREN by proline labs?

has anyone tried protren, ii've seen 100mg tren acetate and 75mg tren/100 mg prop blend??

Proline is supposed to be making the best UG stuff right now, Im sure this product is pretty good also.

Comment

agree I have heared their gear is great.

Comment

If using UG gear Proline is the way to go...top notch products. The tren/prop combo is a great product.

Comment

haven't used the tren, but his 500mg/ml EQ is the shit! I'll bump for Bradley and Proline!

DrG

Comment

supra is better .:D

Comment

what about bl labs?

Comment

Originally posted by drgoodbody
                haven't used the tren, but his 500mg/ml EQ is the shit! I'll bump for Bradley and Proline!

DrG
                500mg/ml EQ? :eek:

Time to do some scoutin'... :agree:

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
                  500mg/ml EQ? :eek:

Time to do some scoutin'... :agree:
                  He is keeping a low profile right now.....but is one of the best and all his stuff is bad ass.

Comment

Hell, if I had time I'd make it myself.. But, I don't have the patience, or the money to blow tryin' to screw up a good batch of boldenone.. :)

Comment

Haven't tried the mix, but the tren itself is awesome and totally painless.

Comment

thank you for the responses...i guess i was thrown off a little by the labels, but my boy says protren is the bomb!! also what is the consensus on : wk1 1cc/day wk2 1cc/day wk3 ,4,5, 1cc/eod . alternating tren/prop blend and plain tren??

Comment

Working...
                        X