WTF!!!! IS going on with Hushmail???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF!!!! IS going on with Hushmail???

For the last week It has taken a really long time to open my account to look at my mail........Is there a problem any one knows about??

Just checked it , No problems

Comment

There always slow, them and cyber-rights. Sometimes I check it and it takes 20 min to get in. Next day its fine. Ziplip gives me no problems.

Comment

Ive never had any complaints.

Comment

sobig is slowing a lot of the e-mails sytems down a lot. just bear with it for a little while

Comment

ziplip is not secure

Comment

Originally posted by BigSoda
              ziplip is not secure
              can you elaborate bigsoda. not doubting you, just curious as to why

Comment

I had heard a while back ,a post went out on all the boards saying ziplip was not secure anymore they sold the rights to another company some shit like that,I could be wrong but there was a post floating around about it,I will try and find it for u on a search at FG

Comment

I had heard a while back ,a post went out on all the boards saying ziplip was not secure anymore they sold the rights to another company some shit like that,I could be wrong but there was a post floating around about it,I will try and find it for u on a search at FG
                  thanx bro. no need to look, curiosity, to an extreme extent is one of my traits. but not that big of a deal

Comment

no, at one point your ip address was in the header. its been fixed since then. zip is just as secure as cyber.

Comment

I havent been able to get on for over 3 weeks now. It just keeps trying to load the hush encryption page and never lets me enter a passphrase. Fucking bullshit!

Comment

Working...
                      X