Gyno??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno??

I just noticed a lump under my right nipple. Like a pea size or so. Pretty hard. I'm not on a cycle so it's not going to get worse but I went to see my doc anyway. He (doesn;t know about the gear) said it's just a swollen gland like lymphnod or something not gyno. So should I take his word or is he just being optomistic since he doen't know about the gear. I does feel like a little hartd gland or something but I don't know what hard gyno feels like so....any comments? I was planning a cycle coming up. Just trying to see if I should worry. Thanks. Doctors sometimes scare me by the way. They aren't always right. :D

Did you notice it while you were cycling?

Comment

what kind of post are you on bro . do not assume that since your cycle is over it will not get worse . that is exactly when you have to watch it the most

Comment

Im done with post also. All levels are normal test estro. Doc checked a week ago. And no didnt notice it until a few days ago. Had sensitive nipples on cycle though.

Comment

Its gyno.

Comment

Not very reassuring bouncer lol.... you seem pretty confident in your statement....care to elaborate?

Comment

Heres the deal. Never had gyno probs before. After 10 days of prop I noticed gyno symptoms. So I stopped a ran some anti es and got shit normal (didn;t have alot of nolva since this hasnt been a prob). Now the small pea. 10 days of prop seems crazy to get gyno from.

Comment

Not that crazy though.....since prop peaks pretty fast. Pea size lump -> 99.999999999999999999999999% chance it's gyno.

Comment

Yeah I agree.....it's gyno. Just face it WTF. Guess I'll just run 20mg of nolva every day of every cycle the rest of my life. Sucks bad!!!! But it's better than titties. I'm just gald I was knowledgable enough to know the symptoms and catch it before it got bad. That's why these boards or so important. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X