Accutane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accutane

I hope somebody can help me with this. I'm 34 yrs old and have done roughly 20 cycles. My problem is I have terrible cystic acne on my shoulders and back. I had this problem when I was 16 and took accutane when it first came out and it cleared everything up. Never had a problem with it, not while I juiced in college, just recently. Before I went to a dermatologist, my regular physician ran a course of doxy and it did nothing. So off I went to the dermatologist and he put me back on accutane, taking 40mgs 3 times a day. I'm on my second week and the acne is clearing up, but my whole body is dry, just like in high school. My question is has anybody cycled while on accutane? I was too start a cycle in Sept and run it through Feb. I was not planning on using dbol or a-bombs or anything 17alpha. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

the accutane your on now should not be the same stuff as wehn you took it in high school . I thought they changed that stuff because people got all depressed and suicidal

Comment

Mabey lower the dose..... also try b5. It acts on a similar level to accutane. Im 2 weeks into my treatment and im noticing a difference.

Comment

I'm not sure if the they changed the ingredients or not, but the dry skin is still the same. I've just recently been reading about b5. How bad was your acne? I go back to doc. on the 12th and will ask him about it.-

Comment

i did, all the bloodwork came back fine, just stay away from any drinking and 17-aa's and you'll be fine :)

Comment

What dosage of b5 do you take?

Comment

I take 3 grams a day....

Ive always had fairly bad acne...when I was younger. And it flared up a little each cycle. But this cycle its gotten real bad..to the point where it is cystic on my face and the center of my chest...very nasty. As i said im 2 weeks into therapy...it generally takes a month or so to see results. Im also about to start some tertra cycline to help it along.

Comment

Damn bro what cycle you on to get that bad of acne?

Comment

Working...
                X