This sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sucks!

A friend and I were going in on an order of "car parts" together. He sent me his money with a tracking #. I got home and I had no package from him yet the tracking # said it was delivered. Am I screwed or what??? It might not have been a lot of money to some of you, but to this poor grad school student it was a fortune. I called the PO and they told me to call back in the morning and talk to the actual mailman, so we'll see what he says. This sucks!

I would not worry yet . USPS tracking is always wrong .

Comment

I do hope you're right! They money was sent priority from an address only 3 hours away from me. Today was the 2nd day of shipping...

Comment

when it is checked in means it was accepeted at the PO. depending on what time it got there, it wont get out till tomorrow. dont stress ut

Comment

Well so far no package. I called this morning and they had no clue what to tell me. "Maybe it'll come later." duhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by estanozolol
            Well so far no package. I called this morning and they had no clue what to tell me. "Maybe it'll come later." duhhhh.
            if it doesnt come today, for precautionary reasons, make sure your house is clean

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing
              if it doesnt come today, for precautionary reasons, make sure your house is clean

Comment

If its just cash, they cant dop or proove shit, this has happened to me a number of times, my land lord would pick things up, or it would be re routed to a different mail sorting facility

This is why using Fed Ex or UPS is your best bet, USPS is a bunch of fuck ups

Comment

Yeah I don't figure it'll be a problem if it's just cash. Could be for anything. Maybe tomorrow...

Comment

i never use usps for any of my "horses" medications.

Comment

Originally posted by pigmeat
                      i never use usps for any of my "horses" medications.
                      I wouldn't either. I figured because it was just money it wouldn't be a big deal. Waiting on the mail today...

Comment

Sounds like a postal worker ripped you off. This would not be the first time it has happened.

Comment

Woo hoo. The bird has landed. No clue why it took so long...

Comment

glad to hear that bro!

Comment

NO KIDDING!:)

Comment

Working...
                              X