What' s the best way to run Hcg while on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What' s the best way to run Hcg while on

I've decided to run hcg threw my cycle...

I can run it all the way threw ( but what iu's and how ofter )

Or I can run it every few weeks ..( what do you think and why)

Re: What' s the best way to run Hcg while on

Originally posted by buyb12
    I've decided to run hcg threw my cycle...

I can run it all the way threw ( but what iu's and how ofter )

Or I can run it every few weeks ..( what do you think and why)
    when i use it - which i should be now, but i'm not. i like to run it at 500iu ed for 2 weeks every 4 to 6 weeks throughout long cycles. i really should take my own advice and get some considering that i have been on since may...

Comment

I've been on for 6 months now and have been running it at 500iu 2x per week. Its obviously working as I got my wife pregnant after being on a 2000mg+ cycle for over 3 months

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
        I've been on for 6 months now and have been running it at 500iu 2x per week. Its obviously working as I got my wife pregnant after being on a 2000mg+ cycle for over 3 months
        When I run it I run the same way....500iu 2x a week

Comment

Ive been on for about 8 weeks should I run it higher this week then drop down

Comment

How about mixing it in with your weekly injections...

Im sure this question will be asked eventually...just getting it out in the open.

Comment

I would just start with the 500iu twice a week, but make sure you do that right till the end. If it makes you feel better you could start with say 4 days of 500iu then go back to 2x per week

Comment

thanks needsize.......will do

Comment

I would not run it all the way through IMO, LH suppression would suck dont you think? It comes back slower than test after being suppressed.

Comment

very true, but i kinda doubt 500iu 2x wk all the way through would suppress you lh. thats not much hcg at all.

if for cosmetic reasons mainly, then yes run hcg 2x wk the whole cycle, or at least after the first few wks or so.

but if for recovery reasons, your still best off running the hcg prior to clomid. 500-1000iu for 20-10days, respectively.

doing both during the cycle and then a little bit prior to clomid would be even better, just dont use too too many iu per dose then.

Comment

when you runit 2x per week throughout the cycle, it prevents the complete shut down that you would normally get. If you run a long enough cycle without any hcg throughout you may have trouble getting your production back to normal when its over. Getting my wife pregant after being on that long, using around 2500mg a week of gear was all the proof I need that it works

Comment

Better to prevent than wait till its broken, very true :) As long as its not abused, go for it, empirical evidence is always worth something as well.

Comment

I had no idea how long I was going to be on for, so for me it made sense to just keep things from shutting down, then hit hcg after 8 months on and find that I was screwed

Comment

I thought u werent supposed to run hcg for long periods of time b/c it can make one permanantly hypogonadal.

Comment

Thats what the great fear is, for me I would say maybe 3-5 weeks into a cycle would be a good time to start. If one shot of 500iu a week is not doing the trick for you (heavy cycle or your an old man), then maybe twice a week is fine. I would try to err on the side of caution though, by using a moderate dose and time period before stepping it up to another level, just for the fear of LH suppression which supposedly can eventually become "permanent."

I suppose perhaps in reality it is probably just like superheavy test suppression which I've seen studies of users being brought back, but its no easy task.

Comment

Working...
                              X