Danger in large volume shots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danger in large volume shots?

I wanted to start injecting in my biceps and triceps for a little while, seeing as how they wont fuckin grow lol. I was wondering if there is any danger in workin my way up to 2cc injections in my biceps? Arms are only 17inches. If its a pain issue il deal with it, just dont wanna risk infection, abcess, or some other complication.

I wouldnt do more than 1cc in each bicep, any more than that is risky. 1cc should be plenty, what are you using prop?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Lean
      I wouldnt do more than 1cc in each bicep, any more than that is risky. 1cc should be plenty, what are you using prop?
      bro - your bi's are as big as my quads! you could handle 5cc's in each!

for my arms, i would'nt go over 1cc in each bi...

Comment

I once made the mistake of putting 1cc of Loefflers 250mg prop into each of my bis, it made my forearms look like toothepicks stuck into a potatoe. Not to mention it gave me a fever, turned my bis bright red, and hurt like all hell. My point being... that I think the drug you choose to spot inject is more important than the amount you plan to inject.

Comment

You do risk an abcess with large injections as well as nerve damage....especially in small muscles.

Comment

I use 25g 5/8 for my biceps and I'll inject sometimes 1cc or 2cc.....I never get any pain.....

I know DG goes up to like 3cc w/ out any problems.....

Comment

Yea im pretty sure Bouncer does 3cc in his bi's as well, although his arms are HUGE lol. Im gonna be injecting either QV prop, or Virimones prop. Depends how much money i got when i order haha. Jyzza, how big are your arms to be injecting 2cc?

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...&threadid=1766

I didn't measure bro but they are around 18 or so I would think

Comment

I put 5 cc in my pec's every day there is no reason to worry unless your gear isn't clean

Comment

you gotta give the oil time to disperse.

Comment

the first time I ever did tris it was with 2.75cc......

I just started bis with 1.5ccs....

Comment

of the 5 cc's 1 is b12 and it helps disperse the oil......

Comment

I have shot 3ml in my bis with no problems at all

Comment

Originally posted by BigSoda
                            I have shot 3ml in my bis with no problems at all
                            I have to did it nice and slowly to allow oil to dispute.

I am laying off aas for a time but I can do 3 cc's in bi's tris at one time no problem just be careful what you are injecting is clean and not to painful (or high BA content).

Comment

Water based you could get away with 3cc, oil based 1.5-2cc is as high as I would go...quads and glutes I can get 4-6cc

Comment

Working...
                              X