Some basic questions and Opinions on Liquidex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some basic questions and Opinions on Liquidex

I am going to be starting my first cycle in the fall and am getting ready to get all me gear together.

Here is what I have planned
    Weeks 1-10 Test (Eth or Cyp) 500mg/2 shots 250mg twice a week
    Weeks 1-10 EQ 500 mg/2 shots 250mg twice a week
    1/4 mg ED Liquidex throughout

Weeks 13-15 Clomid 300mg d1, 100mg d2-7, 50mg d8-21

Now my question is about the Liquidex.
    I don’t know if I am pre disposed to for gyno, but everyone in my family retains a lot of water and so do I so I thought I would play it safe. I really don’t think it will make a noticeable difference on my gains by adding it in. I think I remember reading that it is taken orally but I have not bee able to find much info on it lately. Is there a reason info has been hard to come by lately? Have other things made it obsolete?
    Is it really needed? Could I get by with something else or would something else be better?

Another question is I had planned on mixing the Test and EQ into 1 shot twice a week Mon and Thurs. There isn’t any problem doing that is there?

Sorry about so many questions but I’m a newbie and would rather find out now rather that make a mistake and learn the hard way.

here is what I would do, instead of jumping on ldex I would put it off until you need it. to do this you need to have novaldex on hand to stop any flare ups. then if you do hold too much water or start getting gyno signs then you can start your ldex. I would also recommend using it every other day the half life is around 3 days. and it is harsh on your lipid profile you want to use as little as possible. if at all possible run novaldex with it to ease the lipid profile.

Comment

yes you can mix the test and eq in one shot. that is the best way to do it. don't worry about all the questions. what do you think we are all here for. ;)

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

I'd run it the way you have it listed. It's great for keeping your muscles looking hard, and not soft and squishy, lol.

Comment

I was just focusing on health. ldex sucks for lipid profile. and my whole thought process is that water comes off anyway when you come off so I never worry about it.

Comment

if your worried about water, just use ldex the entire time. yes its bad for lipid profiles, but water bloat raises your blood pressure, and that aint good for your heart either. keep one thing in mind, i know i just made a post about how ldex and letro are bad for lipid profiles, but we dont know how bad they are. there have been no studies done on steroid using men and adding ldex or letro. it could be very bad, or it could be very insignificant.

ideally, run aromasin(exemestane), better than ldex, wont hurt your lipid profile, keep the water off best, but does cost a lil more.

Comment

or letrozole I prefer the letro and it does a great job ......

Comment

mhmm, some letro eod

Comment

Working...
                  X