No announcement yet.

MODS................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have ordered from LR 3 times and never once had a problem, a friend of mine locally also has ordered and no problems. While they have had a couple hiccups I would hardly call them shady, I dont understand such a comment.

Comment

Ok bro. I'll take care of it for ya.
      Drop me an email with the receipt of your order and shipping info and I'll look into it.
      Canuck4

Originally posted by BEAR
      I understand that there are bros out there that have had good service with him, but understand that I have not even recieved an email from him. I can understand if things are backed up or there are other issues, but an email update would be nice. I am not saying that he took my money, yet, but its getting close to that.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR
        glad everything worked out for ya :)

didnt happen that way for me though.
        How long have you been waiting? I sent Mike an Email in reguards to another member, I can check into your order as well if you'd like.

Comment

Canuck, you have mail. Easto, anything you can do would be great.

Comment

Im starting to get the feeling that I am beating a dead horse. If he was gonna get my shit out, there is no reason for him not to respond to my emails.

Comment

I appreciate all the help from everyone to get everything straightened out. I just s/w LR and everything is ok now. Thanks again to everyone who helped.

Comment

Working...
              X