X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolva with cycle

My nexy cycle will be
    week 1-3 Dbol 25mg eg Prop 100mg EOD
    week 1-10 400mg deca 600mg test (cyp,iso,enath)

Since I am prone to gyno now (for some f*cked up reason) can I just run Nolva 10mg ED throughout from day one and keep an eye on things?. Or would it be a waist at that dose and should I just go with 20mg ed throughout? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by WTFRUDOING; 08-29-03, 02:44 PM.

i would just go with 20 mg if you are gyno prone its cheap enough to be safe.

Comment

20 is fine, and what I would suggest as well , why run prop and d-bol at the beginning of the cycle , Pick one or the other

Comment

Not to change the subject because I still need feed back on the nolva ? but....

Tek I was just running the dbol for protein synthesis and the prop to get the test in before the long esters kick in.
        Of course I don't know what good the dbol will no with 20 mg nolva, probably a waste (f*ckin gyno) or even test for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFRUDOING
          Not to change the subject because I still need feed back on the nolva ? but....

Tek I was just running the dbol for protein synthesis and the prop to get the test in before the long esters kick in.
          Of course I don't know what good the dbol will no with 20 mg nolva, probably a waste (f*ckin gyno) or even test for that matter.
          bro the nolvadex shouldnt effect your dbol much if any , nolvadex at those doses would have little or no impact on your gains

Comment

Originally posted by DADAWG
            bro the nolvadex shouldnt effect your dbol much if any , nolvadex at those doses would have little or no impact on your gains
            Thanks for clearing that up.....I was just about to say the same thing......:D

Comment

Originally posted by StoneColdNTO
              Thanks for clearing that up.....I was just about to say the same thing......:D
              sniff sniff DAWG smells old people:rofl: , i dont know where the myth about nolva killing your gains came from , im not saying there isnt any difference at all but its not enough to worry about . if you were on 800 mg of test ew and 50 mg ed of dbol and you used nolva , you would definately make better gains all things being equal than 400 mg test ew and 25 mg ed of dbol , which is as much as anyone gyno prone could probably handle without nolva / anties

Comment

I always thought that the nolva caused lower gains becasue of the lower estro especailly since dbol is mostly estro water gains.....like less water less strength kind of thing.

I guess 20mg a day is worth not growing an a cup then. lol:3some:

Comment

I always thought that the nolva caused lower gains becasue of the lower estro especailly since dbol is mostly estro water gains.....like less water less strength kind of thing.

I guess 20mg a day is worth not growing an a cup then. lol:3some:
                  nolva is different than arimidex and the other 2nd generation antiestrogens , 2nd gen anties inhibit estrogen from forming , nolva prohibits it from binding with breast tissue , this may not be worded exactly right , im to lazy to look it up;) but its close enough

Comment

It is true it binds the recepters making them inert. But I'm pretty sure it's inert in every function like breast tissue, water, etc alike. It's like having 100 guns with no triggers....same as 1000 with no triggers. They can't do anything but take up space. Excuse the anathology :D.

Comment

It is true it binds the recepters making them inert. But I'm pretty sure it's inert in every function like breast tissue, water, etc alike. It's like having 100 guns with no triggers....same as 1000 with no triggers. They can't do anything but take up space. Excuse the anathology :D.
                      your not get anywhere near the anti bloating effect with nolva as you do with arimidex etc.

Comment

This is very interesting to me. I agree that Arimdex will kill all water gains. I always though from all my research that nolva did alot more than just prevent breast tissue growth. I was pretty sure it lowered water as well. Perhaps a 2nd opinion is needed on this thread. :D

Comment

This is very interesting to me. I agree that Arimdex will kill all water gains. I always though from all my research that nolva did alot more than just prevent breast tissue growth. I was pretty sure it lowered water as well. Perhaps a 2nd opinion is needed on this thread. :D
                          i give bro , you win

Comment

LOL....nono I'm not disagreeing with you....just trying to get all your opinion to weigh things.:agree:

Comment

Nolva is a Selective Estrogen Blocker that works mainly in the breast tissue, it does very little if anything to control water retention, for that bloat, you will need an Estrogen Inhibitor like Arimidex, Femara, or Aromasin.

Comment

Working...
                              X