I need you guys to motivate me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need you guys to motivate me

I am about to do tricep injection tonight, first time ever. I already talked to Doom about them but I need you guys to psyche me up so it will almost be like a challenge to do them. :D I don't know it is just something I need to get me over some humps some time. thanks. I will check back in an hour.

your a lil vagina, and i betcha 5 bucks you wont do it pussy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarconis
      your a lil vagina, and i betcha 5 bucks you wont do it pussy!
      dude that just made me laugh. challenge me-5 bucks that won't even buy me a bottle of prop. ;)

Comment

i do what i can

Comment

Stop being a fuckin pussy and get goin, you think that stuff is gonna get in that tricep itself?!

Only :ghey: leave posts like this

:D

Comment

How many people can say they have done a shot in the tri. That takes some balls. Would you like to be that person or just another sissy who dosn't belong in the gym anyways, who have no idea what getting over humps is really about.

Comment

If shibby talking about getting over humps wasnt motivating enough, i dont know what is.

Comment

I just started doing tris and the next day your medial head( I think) looks fucking awesome.....go for it bro.....

everyone else is doing it pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

okay you muthafuckers. I got my needle and this shit is going in, in about 2 minutes. I ain't no pussy. Fuck all of you. :madfu:

j/k thanks guys it did the trick :D

Comment

I don't believe you. We need to see you ----> :bawl:

Comment

well seeing as I have no way to prove it by camera. I just got done with it. I almost didn't fucking do it because I stuck the needle in and it HURT. who would have guessed I would have hit a surface vein on my first try. so I pull out and now blood is draining down my arm. but them I grabbed my balls and said just do it bitch and I stuck it right in and pushed it in. everything went fine. it was 1/2 cc of T400 and 1/2 of eq. thanks again guys. you have just given me access to 3 more ccs to inject into my self. that brings my total up to 15 if need be. ;)

Comment

way to go bro!!!!

Comment

Now be a man and do a lat injection. I also hear pec injections hurt.

Comment

pecs hurt less than tris IMO

Comment

I just know somone that did it and he said is pec was sooo sore for days.

Comment

Working...
                              X