Help from some experienced Bros.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help from some experienced Bros.

I will start by saying that I am 31 yrs old about 200lbs and about 13% BF. I have been in the gym seriously for about four years now and before that on and off for what seems like my entire life. I have completed two cycles the first consisting of Test eth 750mgs per week for 8 weeks, DBol for 4 weeks at 50 mgs ED, and also Fina at 75mg ED with the test.

The second cycle was Test prop weeks 1 and 2 at 500 mgs a week along with 750 mgs Test eth wk 1-10, Deca 500 mg a week for weeks 1-8, and Winny tabs 50 ed wk 8-12, Fina 75 mg ed wk 8-12 and Test prop 500 mg wk wk 10-12. All this was of course followed by some ancillary drugs to get me back.

Now to the real question, I have at my disposal unlimited supply of the following gear:

Andriol
    Test Prop
    Test Eth
    EQ
    DBol
    Winny tabs
    Tren

And a limited supply of:

Halo - 240 / 2.5mg Tabs
    Clen
    Cytomel
    Deca

With this could some of you more experienced bros help me out? I would like to make this a kick ass cycle to build lean hard mass. I am open to longer cycles whatever I just want an ultimate cycle or some suggestions anyway.

I also have all the ancillary drugs I will need like Arimidex, Nolva, HCG, Clomid.

Much thanks for any help you can provide.

You say you havent been to the gym in 4 years? I would start out by getting in the gym and training hard. Get your diet nailed and then look towards gear. If you have already decided then I would run a nice test/EQ cycle for 12-16 weeks test at 500mgs per week EQ at 600 per week. Kick it off with dbol the first 4 weeks and finish it off with some winny.

Comment

He sez he has been in the gym... bossman

You ask a 100 guys and you'll have some variation of the cycle described by Bouncer.

For me.. since you seem to be used to getting poked (needle wise)
      prop wk 1- 3 @ 50 to 100mgs ed
      Enanth wk 1- 8 or 10 @ 750mgs wk
      EQ wk 1 & 2 @ 1200mgs wk
      EQ wk 3-8 or 10 @ 600mgs wk
      Tren wk 4 - out @ 100mgs ed
      two weeks prior to the end
      Start HCG @ 500iu's ed along with a low dose of clomid or nolva
      then start
      clomid/nolva recovery

OH and most important.. Eat clean

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. Basskiller, why the mega dose of EQ week 1 and 2?

Comment

Originally posted by ilnman
          why the mega dose of EQ week 1 and 2?
          frontload to get in your system quicker.

Comment

How does mega dosing like that get the substance into your system quicker? Doesnt it all break down at the same speed regardless of the dose? It is all contained in the same ester isn't it? The way I see it is that I could take 600 or 1200 mgs and I would still have to wait for the ester to break down before the EQ was released. I am not by any stretch of the imagination a vet so don't construe what I am saying as an argument to what you said Bouncer just letting you know how I understand it.

Thanks.

Comment

if you use double the first 2 weeks you wont have to wait for the substance to build up in your system as long, making your cycle more effective at an earlier date.

Comment

Yes, the ester will be cleaved off so the parent steriod will be of use in same time . The time and speed of this is determined by the ester.. We can't do much about that less one thing.
                Have more gear in our system to be taken advantage of.
                if you take a look at the two doses 250mgs and 1000mgs.. Each will release the esters at the same time, but you'll have more free test , or in this case equipoise in your system with the 1000mg dose than you would with the 250mg dose..
                But don't think for a minute that all 1000mgs will be active all at once.

It can be explained in alot more detail and or scientifically, but I try to do it in a way that everyone can understand.. OR not..LOL

Let me know if this helps

Originally posted by ilnman
                How does mega dosing like that get the substance into your system quicker? Doesnt it all break down at the same speed regardless of the dose? It is all contained in the same ester isn't it? The way I see it is that I could take 600 or 1200 mgs and I would still have to wait for the ester to break down before the EQ was released. I am not by any stretch of the imagination a vet so don't construe what I am saying as an argument to what you said Bouncer just letting you know how I understand it.

Thanks.

Comment

Yes this answers my questions and helps alot.

Thanks a ton man.

Comment

Working...
                  X