Same needle to draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same needle to draw

My bro says he uses the same needle to draw everytime. He says at the start of his cycle he uses a needle to draw then puts a new one on to inject. He caps the needle he drew with and draws the next time with the same needle. He said he just swipes the needle with alcohol. He changes the drawing needle every once in a while when it gets too dull. Is this safe? I don't see why not? Just have a fresh needle to inject and don't reuse the one that goes in your body. Any opinions?

Re: Same needle to draw

Originally posted by WTFRUDOING
    My bro says he use's the same neddle to draw everytime. He says at the start of his cycle he uses a needle two draw then puts a new one on to inject. He caps the needle he drew with and draws the next time with the same needle. He said he just swipes the needle with alcohol. He changes drawing needle every once in a while when it gets too dull. Is this safe. I don't see why not? Just have a fresh needle to inject and don't reuse the one that goes in your body. Any opinions?
    needles are way to cheap to endanger your health , there are plenty of online sources for needles that are dirt cheap

Comment

Always get double the pins that you need for a cycle, so you can switch the pin every time.

Comment

I draw with the same 18g needle every time until it gets dull, then I switch.

Comment

Re: Re: Same needle to draw

Originally posted by DADAWG
          needles are way to cheap to endanger your health , there are plenty of online sources for needles that are dirt cheap

Exactly......

Comment

i draw with the same pin till it gets dull myself. i leave them sitting in alcohol

Comment

water based stan 100 reused drawing 18 ga a few times.

This pic was originally posted by DG.
              Attached Files

Comment

Needles are cheap, why save $5 when it can fuck you up like that.

Order up a bunch of 20s to pull and 23/25 to push.

Comment

Why take a chance. With the price so cheap, just get extra and always use new.

Comment

I pay $8 for 100 tips, why bother. I load my pins for a week and use the same tip as I'm doing it all at once, then toss it. That way the boss lasts me forever

Comment

BTW: the guy whom I took picture of his arm and abcess was killed about 3 weeks ago in car wreck.

Comment

heres a pic of the amazing fact he never got a big scar like I did on my glute.
                        R.I.P. Joe Z.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
                          I pay $8 for 100 tips, why bother. I load my pins for a week and use the same tip as I'm doing it all at once, then toss it. That way the boss lasts me forever
                          thats actually a good idea. NS, what pharmacy do you find is the best to get pics from?

Comment

Originally posted by DangerousGround
                            BTW: the guy whom I took picture of his arm and abcess was killed about 3 weeks ago in car wreck.
                            That fucking sucks man, sorry to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by DangerousGround
                              heres a pic of the amazing fact he never got a big scar like I did on my glute.
                              R.I.P. Joe Z.
                              sorry bro:(

Comment

Working...
                              X