Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• border seizure..HELP!!

o.k. bros need info, here is the scoop

My "guy" had an order stopped at the border (lots of GH) it has been 6 wks since the hold up. now he received a letter saying there was a charge for the weight of the goods??? is this normal, just pay and then go, or does this sound like a setup??.......any experience with this

i thought i read somewhere that an order can sit for up to 7 wks at the border b4 they ship it on its way?? not sure though

thanks alot!!!

phats

Sounds like he should walk away....

Comment

Sounds like a setup to me

Comment

after a guy I was "working " with got in to some issues one time . they sent a letter to my house saying I could write a letter to get my cash back ... I ignored it , and forgot about it . I would suggest the same thing here!

Comment

setup, 100%...the letter is sent in an attempt to get you down there, they cant proove 100% that is yours because anyone could have used the name put on the package, but if you accept responsibility youre fucked...take the loss, everyone has had to one time or another

Comment

Count it as a loss and walk away bro.

Comment

plus if it is GH then they probably didn't store it corretly and it is already broken down.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                plus if it is GH then they probably didn't store it corretly and it is already broken down.
                Exactly Stonecold......Sorry Phatkid, but you are at a loss at both ends with this one, just chalk it up as "experience".

Comment

what about this...... i have a friend who owns a trucking company who says if the letter is from the brokerage, just pay and go.. but if it is from customs not good. i checked with my guy and he says it is a brokerage letter (DHL is the currier) also it is an international weigh bill.. any ideas on this

thanks

Comment

Ok, why gamble with something that by now is ruined, it will be of no value to you if you get it or not. They do not store it in any type of cooler and the majority of GH needs to be kept cold. If you have Serostim you are lucky in that it will keep, but is it worth the risk ?

Comment

i agree major set up by the gov't

Comment

yea that sounds like a setup to me

Comment

It's a total bitch, but Say goodbye and move on ..It's either a set up or the GH has degraded from the heat

Comment

Chalk it up as a loss and move on.

Comment

i will keep you guys updated..

just got ff the phone with a friend at customs and he says if the letter is from the currier nad the GH is sitting at a warehouse, then customs has not even touched it !!!! he also feels it would be entrapement if they did not send you a letter first saying we have something of yoiurs, yoiu can come pick it up!!!

he has worked there for 7 yrs andd has never heard of a set-up via currier..

keep you posted

Comment

Working...
                              X