Headaches with Jintropin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headaches with Jintropin?

I started the Jintropin about 10 days ago and for the last 3 days now I have been getting a have been getting a pretty nasty headache around the same time everyday. Can anyone shed some light on this? thanks

too much time staring at a Monitor?? :D

sounds like a question for doom!

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
      too much time staring at a Monitor?? :D

sounds like a question for doom!
      you may be right. lol. were the hell is doom when you need him. problly in the city with his leather pants on. :ghey:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        you may be right. lol. were the hell is doom when you need him. problly in the city with his leather pants on. :ghey:
        :cool:

Anyhoot, when are you expierencing the headaches? AM/PM, around the time you use your slin, or after a shot of GH? Are you feeling any numbness in the hands or legs, any swelling?

Your BP maybe spiking a bit too much, and Im leaning towards something esle you are on, rather than the GH. Headaches are a side Ive never encountered even at 10iu a day...

If you want PM with more details, and I'll sort through it from there, but its 5am, B...Im gonna crash soon

Comment

check pm bro

Comment

bouncer like doom said , it might be and prolly is somethimg else ur on not the GH ,ive been up and dwon on ius and never really had a headache problem .check ur blood pressure .

Comment

Yeah, its causing your brain to grow too big so its causing pressure. Dont worry, it wont make you smarter.......

:D Kidding bro.;)

Comment

never got them from Jintropin.....maybe you don't sleep enough......I see you here 24/7 Bounce......lol......get some rest.

Comment

Originally posted by jyzza
                  never got them from Jintropin.....maybe you don't sleep enough......I see you here 24/7 Bounce......lol......get some rest.
                  Seems like it. lol. I get about 9 hours sleep though.

Comment

Working...
                  X